Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Coaching? I need some badly.
Hey wasup everyone. I'm kinda getting mad at Pokemon. I have been trying my best at getting better at the game. Breeding wise. Building wise. An battling wise. But all in all my teams just isn't cutting it. I just made my team an they don't have the power or back to do what I need they to do. I might just have to many weaknesses or maybe it's just me. Maybe my mind isn't up to par with the people I battle.

Anyway enough whining. I want to get better an I'm looking for someone who is willing to teach. If there are any people out there who have the time an patience to take on someone. To teach them the ropes. An who aren't going to use "escape rope" on me. Lol I really would love to get better at the game of Pokemon please feel free to hit me up.
I feel ya about getting frustrated. Sometimes you just gotta walk away and come back if you get mad about battling/breeding/etc.

Maybe try posting your teams here and see what advice people have for you? I have those issues sometimes too.

I'm not the best battler but I can probably give you some tips if you want! ^^

Also we should totally try to start a mentor program (similar to on Smogon I believe) here on the forums. I think it'd be a great idea. Anybody up for it? Maybe I could make a thread about starting it or something.
(Dec 30, 2014, 01:50 PM)SCf3 Wrote: I feel ya about getting frustrated. Sometimes you just gotta walk away and come back if you get mad about battling/breeding/etc.

Maybe try posting your teams here and see what advice people have for you? I have those issues sometimes too.

I'm not the best battler but I can probably give you some tips if you want! ^^

Also we should totally try to start a mentor program (similar to on Smogon I believe) here on the forums. I think it'd be a great idea. Anybody up for it? Maybe I could make a thread about starting it or something.

Thanks

I would love to get pointers in anything that makes me better at this game
I just made a thread about it if you wanna check it out. :D
Is your team for singles or doubles nite wolf?
Pretty sure it's for doubles, the battle video he posted about in another thread was a doubles team. ^^ (At least that's what I'm assuming, since VGC is doubles.)
(Dec 30, 2014, 04:00 PM)SCf3 Wrote: Pretty sure it's for doubles, the battle video he posted about in another thread was a doubles team. ^^ (At least that's what I'm assuming, since VGC is doubles.)

yeah its doubles

its a trick room team here is the build
http://www.teammagma.net/teambuilder/?24...34|658|464
(Dec 30, 2014, 05:31 PM)NiteWolf90 Wrote:
(Dec 30, 2014, 04:00 PM)SCf3 Wrote: Pretty sure it's for doubles, the battle video he posted about in another thread was a doubles team. ^^ (At least that's what I'm assuming, since VGC is doubles.)

yeah its doubles

I can help!
NiteWolf sent me his team, maybe he can message it to you too and get some more advice. :D
(Dec 30, 2014, 05:37 PM)SCf3 Wrote: NiteWolf sent me his team, maybe he can message it to you too and get some more advice. :D

i think im getting the ev's training down from what i have been reading. an what i have been watching on vids