Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Code not working
Hi guys,

Today I went in to my local GAME store and saw that they had the shiny charizard promo, I asked for the code over the counter and I got one. Got home and when I type it in it says 'Your game is not able to receive the gift from this code'. Can someone help? Im on Alpha Sapphire on a UK cartridge and a UK device.

Ty ty,
Ozzy.
Hmm that is very interesting...the only reason it should not be working is:
A) It isn't a EU Cartridge (Which you have stated it is).
B) It isn't a EU Console (Same as above).

It might be an odd thing to suspect, but you may have gotten a german code since the german distribution of the shiny charizard as during the same time? I would call or go back to the store and ask for a new code. I honestly can't see anything else being wrong :o
(Apr 10, 2015, 02:52 PM)Vietflame Wrote: Hmm that is very interesting...the only reason it should not be working is:
A) It isn't a EU Cartridge (Which you have stated it is).
B) It isn't a EU Console (Same as above).

It might be an odd thing to suspect, but you may have gotten a german code since the german distribution of the shiny charizard as during the same time? I would call or go back to the store and ask for a new code. I honestly can't see anything else being wrong :o

Thanks for the reply mate. It is odd. The only thing I can think of is there was a banner in store saying that 'New 3ds + ORAS + Pikachu Travel Case + Shiny Charizard' this leads me to think I might have had to buy all of these from GAMEe for it to work? but it doesn't seem like it would matter because how would the DS recognise that it wasn't bought from GAME. Theres nothing to be found like this on the internet either.
Yep like you said, it is impossible for the game to recognize some of that stuff. I hope I was on to something and you get it sorted soon Smile
(Apr 10, 2015, 03:16 PM)Vietflame Wrote: Yep like you said, it is impossible for the game to recognize some of that stuff. I hope I was on to something and you get it sorted soon Smile

Yeah cheers dude Smile