Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[Completed]Help me evolve my Magmars(3+1) you get one FREE
Hello dear pokemon hunters! I have 4 magmars and 4 magmarizers and i need someone to help me evolve these guys Smile They are all Modest,5 ivs(they all have sp atk but other stats are random),bred by me and they have Belch(egg move).One guy has Vital spirit(Hidden ability).
Tell me if you want with hidden ability or with flame body and also tell me if you want nickname for your magmar and you get that specific magmar FREE,i don't need anything special in return.Your help is enough for me Smile First person to contact me gets the right to help me and be the owner of a magmartar Smile
To sum up,i trade you 3 magmars,they all evolve and you give them back to me.Finally i give you your chosen magmar and you keep that one Smile
i can help you out :3
(Feb 12, 2016, 03:24 PM)Snowygrass Wrote: i can help you out :3

Which one do you want?Hidden ability or normal one?And do you want nickname?
hidden ability so i can screw over sleep teams >:3 and no nickname lol
i already added you too
(Feb 12, 2016, 03:30 PM)Snowygrass Wrote: hidden ability so i can screw over sleep teams >:3 and no nickname lol
i already added you too

Ok i need 5 mins to transfer them to my alpha sapphire.That's where my magmarizers are.I'll send you trade when i'm ready.(Jaamon will send trade)
ok Smile
i might be playing league so ill try to pay attention to my ds for the trade
(Feb 12, 2016, 03:34 PM)Snowygrass Wrote: ok Smile
i might be playing league so ill try to pay attention to my ds for the trade

Ok sending trade now.Your magmar is the last(4th) one.
ok :3

ty for the magmortar
Thanks for your help Smile Enjoy your magmortar.Voted you Smile
(Feb 12, 2016, 03:47 PM)Jaamon Wrote: Thanks for your help Smile Enjoy your magmortar.Voted you Smile
same :3