Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Contrary Serperior
Hey guys! Just wanted to let you guys know, for the people who are still looking for contrary serperior there is an event.
In order to receive it go to mystery gift and select receive.
Then enter the code Pokemon497!
Enjoy your new contrary Serperior! :D
(Do NOT shut of your DS while doing this or else you will not be able to receive it! Make sure your DS doesn't shut of)

Please comment below to let me know if you found this helpful, thanks!

+rep would be appreciated Smile
this offer is only available for japanese versions of the game
The code works for U.S. versions. I just uses it and got it.
At first it was Japanese exclusive but it's open for at least North America now. I've got one as well as seen numerous other on social media spraying the news.
Awesome just picked up a copy of Omega Ruby ( i know I am behind) gonna pick my serperior tonight
Past Giveaways:
Unova water and fire starters with HA's
Chimchar with HA's and egg moves
HA Gible
HA Sableye
HA Minccino
BR HA feraligatr
BR Mega Gallade
BR Garchomp
BR Terrakion
BR Shiny Dragonite

Feel free to PM for info on past giveaways might have some left over
I was able to get this in New Zealand so it appears to be open to PAL/EU now too.
(Jan 22, 2015, 05:24 PM)dominickdej01 Wrote: this offer is only available for japanese versions of the game

Try it, it works
(Jan 22, 2015, 05:51 PM)Hunter95dt Wrote: Awesome just picked up a copy of Omega Ruby ( i know I am behind)  gonna pick my serperior tonight

Alright, good luck!
I got mad scared cause I lost communication to servers while redeeming. Good thing it still worked Kappa.
(Jan 22, 2015, 08:13 PM)mastermind71 Wrote: I got mad scared cause I lost communication to servers while redeeming. Good thing it still worked Kappa.

Oh wow I would have raged if it didn't work :o