Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSS!] Who are you going to choose as your Super Mystery Dungeon starters?
Seeing as today Super Mystery Dungeon came out (such hype!), who are everyone's duo going to be?  ;D  Whether you got it today, plan to get it soon, or even if you don't plan on playing it. I'm interested in hearing everyone's input :3

As for me, I've ALWAYS been a Pikachu with a Charmander partner since the first installment, so I'll probably go with that due to tradition. But part of me is considering a different route this time, such as Chikorita and Mudkip  :D  We'll see, I'll probably be getting it tomorrow since I couldn't today  ^^

Also if you have any stories and memories from the series overall, feel free to share  Smile  I rarely get to talk to others who have enjoyed the series, so now is an awesome opportunity to do so! Personally it's been so long I can't recall any of the funny things that may have happened to me, but I would love to hear from you guys!

(Oh and if I did anything wrong I apologize, I've never made a thread before. I tried my best to do it properly)
I decided to go for Chespin as my character because I wanted to play as someone new, and so I chose Chespin, as for my partner I wanted a pokemon who could mega so I chose riolu
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
I was able to get it tonight thanks to a loved one spotting me for the rest Smile downloading right now! I'm still having difficulty deciding xD and that's awesome! That's a very interesting combo to go with. I completely forgot about mega evolution, haha. I didn't spoil myself during the serebii coverage, so I'm curious how it will be introduced in the game
Aaahh! You have always been a Pikachu Charmander pair? I was always a Charmander Pikachu pair for Mystery Dungeon Red, and Pikachu has always been my partner ever since! For Explorers of Time I was a Mudkip, and Pikachu is still the best partner everrr! :D

I'm not really sure if I'll put Pikachu as my partner again this round, but I always do the personality quiz to determine which Pokemon I will be! I wonder who I'll be this time! :P
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!
(Nov 20, 2015, 07:34 PM)weisakura Wrote: Aaahh! You have always been a Pikachu Charmander pair? I was always a Charmander Pikachu pair for Mystery Dungeon Red, and Pikachu has always been my partner ever since! For Explorers of Time I was a Mudkip, and Pikachu is still the best partner everrr! :D

I'm not really sure if I'll put Pikachu as my partner again this round, but I always do the personality quiz to determine which Pokemon I will be! I wonder who I'll be this time! :P

That's awesome! How funny we were always reversed xD Whenever I do the quiz I usually get Bulbasaur Smile

Also.... if anyone got the game could you tell me which free theme you got? I was misinformed so out of the two possible themes to get, I got the one I didn't want (yet in Japan they got it off their eshop even though I purchased my copy the same way). Does anyone have the theme where pokemon are floating in the clouds? Or the general main theme one like I got?
I chose Froakie and Treecko. I only chose Froakie because of the fact that I like Greninja but normally i would've chosen Riolu. For my partner I just chose what the game gave me because it seemed logical.
Soooooo because there was a gender issue I won't be playing as my usual duo. It's odd, you can have a female Pikachu partner (model with the heart tail and all), but you can have that as your main character :'( it bothers me so much that I just went with something else. In the end to feel at least somewhat feminine (and also since I was tossing around the idea of it earlier), I went with Chikorita and Mudkip, and I love it!

At first I named her after myself, but I loved the idea of Rita and Kip, so I renamed her Smile I actually wanted to have Chespin be my partner after seeing his adorable emotion portraits, but you can't have two of the same typing xD Having tons of fun so far after that hiccup!