Poll: About what should be my next "All Our Favorite" post?
This poll is closed.
Ghost-Types
84.62%
11 84.62%
Eeveelutions
15.38%
2 15.38%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] All Our Favorite Electric Pokémon!
@Dova

Best of luck. Let me know if I can help out at all.

@Kris

Whatever you tried to show me, the picure is corrupted. I've no idea what that is. Huh

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

Dodgy Lando and the Cloud gang
OU MASTER RACE
@Kris

I guess we're replacing one overused Ground-Type with another. Not that I'll be glad to see Garchomp go. Ugh.

I'm detecting a metagame full of Dark-Type, as to avoid Prankster shenanigans.

- 0kamii

(Oct 27, 2017, 08:15 PM)0kamii Wrote: @Kris

I guess we're replacing one overused Ground-Type with another. Not that I'll be glad to see Garchomp go. Ugh.

I'm detecting a metagame full of Dark-Type, as to avoid Prankster shenanigans.

- 0kamii

Well, it looks like all Pokemon with a Mega will be catchable. Tyranitar, Ampharos, Mewtwo,

Rayquaza
Lopunny, Garchomp was in S/M, Charizard is also in that screenshot have all been confirmed. So Chomp might stay around.
OU MASTER RACE
@Kris

With an entire National Dex worth of faster, more deadly Fairy/Ice-Types, I'm predicting Garchomp will have limited to moderate use at best. I'm also not thrilled about some of these infamous VGC powerhouses coming back: Tyranitar, Mega Rayquaza, and of course the Genies. I hope Nintendo uses common sense and bans Mega Mewtwo. If they don't, it'll be like fighting diamonds.

Oi. I'm thrilled for Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, but the more information that's revealed, the less interested I'm becoming in VGC this year.

- 0kamii

(Oct 27, 2017, 08:57 PM)0kamii Wrote: @Kris

With an entire National Dex worth of faster, more deadly Fairy/Ice-Types, I'm predicting Garchomp will have limited to moderate use at best. I'm also not thrilled about some of these infamous VGC powerhouses coming back: Tyranitar, Mega Rayquaza, and of course the Genies. I hope Nintendo uses common sense and bans Mega Mewtwo. If they don't, it'll be like fighting diamonds.

Oi. I'm thrilled for Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, but the more information that's revealed, the less interested I'm becoming in VGC this year.

- 0kamii

Didn't BW have the no legendary rule? Just bring that back. I'm not ready to see Mega Fug rule VGC
OU MASTER RACE