Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Easily Obtained Held Items?
I'm breeding a few species of mons to send out in WT and I like equipping them with rare berries to give the recepient a little treat. Are there any more held items that I could find/buy for cheap in bulk? I don't clone so that's not an option. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks! Smile
Do you use The Global Link at all? You can get a lot of items from the games just by using your PokeMiles... evolution items, berries, pokeballs, battle items... and you are bound to get extras of everything. Plus, if you wonder trade a lot those miles are sure to be plentiful ^_^ 
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
(Jul 14, 2016, 09:28 AM)devilmoth Wrote: Do you use The Global Link at all? You can get a lot of items from the games just by using your PokeMiles... evolution items, berries, pokeballs, battle items... and you are bound to get extras of everything. Plus, if you wonder trade a lot those miles are sure to be plentiful ^_^ 
Thank you SO much. I had vaguely heard of the PokeMile Shop but had never thought to check it out. I've got plenty of miles to buy items for my mons to hold Smile I'm going to give you a +1 for the suggestion!
If you ever feel like hoarding a lot of items then you should check out this list! http://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalphasap...tems.shtml

They're all found via dexnav-ing and it has some nice items that every trainer would love to have! (Like for example a lucky egg, life orb, focus band)
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

(Jul 14, 2016, 09:52 AM)Eeveeli Wrote: If you ever feel like hoarding a lot of items then you should check out this list! http://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalphasap...tems.shtml

They're all found via dexnav-ing and it has some nice items that every trainer would love to have! (Like for example a lucky egg, life orb, focus band)
That's a great idea, thanks so much!
(Jul 14, 2016, 09:49 AM)Yespeon729 Wrote:
(Jul 14, 2016, 09:28 AM)devilmoth Wrote: Do you use The Global Link at all? You can get a lot of items from the games just by using your PokeMiles... evolution items, berries, pokeballs, battle items... and you are bound to get extras of everything. Plus, if you wonder trade a lot those miles are sure to be plentiful ^_^ 
Thank you SO much. I had vaguely heard of the PokeMile Shop but had never thought to check it out. I've got plenty of miles to buy items for my mons to hold Smile I'm going to give you a +1 for the suggestion!
You're very welcome ^_^ Glad to have helped  Heart
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4