Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Battle Spot Won't Let Me Battle!?
So I just finally created my first VGC 2016 team and went on battlespot, rating battle, double battle, and it says there is at least one There is at least one pokemon that is not able to participate? This is my team

Crobat
Smeargle
Kangaskhan
Salamence
Groudon
Xerneas

I managed to figure out that if I remove both Groudon and Xerneas that my other four pokemon are all able to participate. But for some reason it won't let me bring any legendary pokemon.

So my question is what can I do to fix it? Is there an update that I need to do? I really want to start battling but need to fix this first.

Also all my pokemon are legal and its not a IV EV or Pentagon problem. I have tried legends such as mewtwo that I caught from Omega Ruby and I still get denied, so it is obviously has something to do with legendary pokemon?

HELPPP!! Sad
(Jul 7, 2016, 08:15 AM)ArcanineBr33der Wrote: So I just finally created my first VGC 2016 team and went on battlespot, rating battle, double battle, and it says there is at least one There is at least one pokemon that is not able to participate? This is my team

Crobat
Smeargle
Kangaskhan
Salamence
Groudon
Xerneas

I managed to figure out that if I remove both Groudon and Xerneas that my other four pokemon are all able to participate. But for some reason it won't let me bring any legendary pokemon.

So my question is what can I do to fix it? Is there an update that I need to do? I really want to start battling but need to fix this first.

Also all my pokemon are legal and its not a IV EV or Pentagon problem. I have tried legends such as mewtwo that I caught from Omega Ruby and I still get denied, so it is obviously has something to do with legendary pokemon?

HELPPP!! Sad

I'm pretty sure it's special battles, although I haven't played VGC16 in a while. Hope I helped @ArcanineBr33der :]
(Jul 7, 2016, 08:40 AM)le2017 Wrote:
(Jul 7, 2016, 08:15 AM)ArcanineBr33der Wrote: So I just finally created my first VGC 2016 team and went on battlespot, rating battle, double battle, and it says there is at least one There is at least one pokemon that is not able to participate? This is my team

Crobat
Smeargle
Kangaskhan
Salamence
Groudon
Xerneas

HELPPP!! Sad

I'm pretty sure it's special battles, although I haven't played VGC16 in a while. Hope I helped @ArcanineBr33der :]
Oh well I feel like a noob now haha but thank you that worked!
(Jul 7, 2016, 08:45 AM)ArcanineBr33der Wrote:
(Jul 7, 2016, 08:40 AM)le2017 Wrote:

Crobat
Smeargle
Kangaskhan
Salamence
Groudon
Xerneas

HELPPP!! Sad

Oh well I feel like a noob now haha but thank you that worked!

No problem, always glad to help :]