Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Best looking ball for non-shiny Slaking
Hello, been a while since I did a post!

I'm thinking about getting myself a Slaking to try out in the Battle Tree, but...

What ball looks the best for Slaking?

I like several of the Apriballs or the Dream Ball in general, but it's hard to decide so I need some pitching in from all o' y'all!

Cheers
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
@PerchPond What about matching color balls such as Premium, Timer, Level, Luxury Ball?

On the other hand, apparently Safari Ball Slaking is legal and I think this would look AWESOME!
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
(Jun 29, 2018, 06:50 AM)Black Waterfall Wrote: @PerchPond What about matching color balls such as Premium, Timer, Level, Luxury Ball?

On the other hand, apparently Safari Ball Slaking is legal and I think this would look AWESOME!
@Black Waterfall Yeah matching is what I'm looking for! However, Slaking's colour-scheme makes for quite alot that matches in different ways. I find most of the more common balls to be quite boring, or less optimal than other balls. Premier is too plain, Timer I usually reserve for Fire-types, Level has an unfortunate blue send-out cloud and Luxury doesn't really match IMO. I think my top for Slaking as of now are Heavy, Love, Friend, Moon and Dream! Forgot about Safari, could be cool! 

Cheers
(Jun 30, 2018, 03:45 AM)PerchPond Wrote:
(Jun 29, 2018, 06:50 AM)Black Waterfall Wrote: @PerchPond What about matching color balls such as Premium, Timer, Level, Luxury Ball?

@Black Waterfall Yeah matching is what I'm looking for! However, Slaking's colour-scheme makes for quite alot that matches in different ways. I find most of the more common balls to be quite boring, or less optimal than other balls. Premier is too plain, Timer I usually reserve for Fire-types, Level has an unfortunate blue send-out cloud and Luxury doesn't really match IMO. I think my top for Slaking as of now are Heavy, Love, Friend, Moon and Dream! Forgot about Safari, could be cool! 

Cheers

@PerchPond That's true! I think Heavy or Dream are great options too!  Smile Smile
@Black Waterfall  
Heavy ball....what are we fat shaming now? XD
@Umbreon9004 I've got a full army of Heavy Ball Tepigs and they all have "Thick Fat"...

...Fat as a pig, literally o_0
I decided to go with a Love Ball Blush I decided to use a set with the move Return, so I thought it would be fitting with a heart-theme; combining the animations of max friendship Return and Love Ball

Cheers