Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Breeding for shiny Chespin.
So i've been at it for awhile (9 hours) now with no luck, and was wondering if I could get advice and tips to make the process seem less boring/ faster. Yea it sounds silly I know, but I bet a few or maybe alot of you been through this dreadful process. Any advice will do ^.^
@RuinousAngel

1. Get the Shiny Charm by completing the National Pokedex.

2. Breed Chespin using the Masuda Method.

3. Hatch eggs until you get a shiny Chespin.
(Jun 28, 2016, 06:33 PM)Eugenio Wrote: 1. Get the Shiny Charm by completing the National Pokedex.

2. Breed Chespin using the Masuda Method.

3. Hatch eggs until you get a shiny Chespin.

I'm only going by steps 2 and 3 because my dex is still in progress, but ty.
Use the Oval charm it will speed the process up and all you need to do is obtain/see all the pokemon in the regional dex which is what i am trying to get and that reminds me does anyone have a groudon, natu, and/or anorith and if so let me know so i can complete the regional pokedex
@RuinousAngel

Good luck in your quest. Try asking for help in completing the National Pokedex on here. I'll lend you a hand, just let me know what Pokemon you're missing and I'll see what I have.
@Ggirl163 I have a Natu and I think I have Anorith. Maybe you could help me with mine! Smile
Totally
Constant use of Hatching O-Power whenever possible!!! With enough repeated use, I was able to hatch about a box full of eggs in 30 minutes :3
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
Thanks for the heads up about the regional dex i'll complete it right away. ^.^
(Jun 28, 2016, 06:47 PM)Ggirl163 Wrote: Totally

Okay, can you add my FC? I'll add yours once I get internet Smile