Sp. Atk: 132
Sp. Def: 74
Spd: 124
Hidden Power: Dark
Nature: Timid
Characteristic: Takes plenty of siestas
Best Stat: HP, Can't be Beat
Potential: Outstanding

For some reason all of the calculators I go to say that my stats are impossible for this haunter to even be capable of, can someone help me find out where I can find a good Calculator to help me continue breeding.

Note: This is in ORAS
@Maelstrom, I use the IV calculator on Psypoke: http://www.psypokes.com/dex/iv.php

Plugged in your Haunter's stats and the only "invalid stat" I got is HP, the rest (apart from ATK) range between 30 and 31. Did you, by any chance, accidentally put EVs in HP? You can check in the Super Training app on the DexNav.
(Feb 10, 2017, 04:53 PM)Eugenio Wrote: @Maelstrom, I use the IV calculator on Psypoke: http://www.psypokes.com/dex/iv.php

Plugged in your Haunter's stats and the only "invalid stat" I got is HP, the rest (apart from ATK) range between 30 and 31. Did you, by any chance, accidentally put EVs in HP? You can check in the Super Training app on the DexNav.

This was a fresh haunter, I had never even entered the super training menu nor used any vitamins since I hatched the Gastly.
[Image: bfda5c94d5753809f6e7d592aaf81143.png]

Did you use Rare Candies to level the Gastly/Haunter you hatched up to Level 49? If so, you and I should have not gotten an invalid for the HP stat. The only explanation I have would be EVs.
(Feb 10, 2017, 05:11 PM)Eugenio Wrote:

Did you use Rare Candies to level the Gastly/Haunter you hatched up to Level 49? If so, you and I should have not gotten an invalid for the HP stat. The only explanation I have would be EVs.
No, I just had it in my party with an EXP Share active and went through some Blissey Bases that I had left over. got it to 49 and posted this question. This pokemon and its parents were legitiment as well. I will try and breed another pokemon and see if I get the same results.

I need to evolve the haunter into a gengar anyways. So if I trade it to you, you can take a look at it and then trade it back
(Feb 10, 2017, 05:27 PM)Maelstrom Wrote:

I need to evolve the haunter into a gengar anyways. So if I trade it to you, you can take a look at it and then trade it back

As long as EXP Share is active, all Pokemon in the party will gain the EVs from any defeated Pokemon. So yes, by defeating those Blisseys you did indeed EV Train in HP, even if it was unintentional

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop
(Feb 10, 2017, 05:33 PM)ScottyThunder Wrote:
(Feb 10, 2017, 05:27 PM)Maelstrom Wrote:

As long as EXP Share is active, all Pokemon in the party will gain the EVs from any defeated Pokemon. So yes, by defeating those Blisseys you did indeed EV Train in HP, even if it was unintentional

Can we temp trade so I can evolve it? I dont jave anybody that I can trade with ATM
@Maelstrom, that was the missing detail. @ScottyThunder, explains is perfectly.

@Maelstrom, I'm unable to trade using my Alpha Sapphire for some reason.
(Feb 10, 2017, 05:37 PM)Eugenio Wrote: @Maelstrom, that was the missing detail. @ScottyThunder, explains is perfectly.

@Maelstrom, I'm unable to trade using my Alpha Sapphire for some reason.

Ok it all makes sense now. I thought that the exp share was just clean expierence