1 11.11%
Fire
33.33%
3 33.33%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Monotype Story Run
Hey Guys, I'm a new user here, so if this is not the place to put this thread up please tell me.

I've been thinking about starting a new game in Omega Ruby and I wanna go for a monotype run. Only problem is I can't decide which type I wanna do it with. I have Pokemon Bank and Alpha Saphire so I can get pokemons in my Omega Ruby Cartridge no problem.

First I wanted to do an Ice run. Then I though it might be hard to fill my team with a bunch of Ice types. So I decided to do a Water run, because I just caught my first horsy ever :3  Ghost might have been fun since they are fairly rare/fun to start off with. Also been thinking about fairy because newest type ftw.  Rock could be interesting as well becaue fossils and its by far my less used type ever. Fire is cool cause fire and switch in a level 5 cyndaquil for fire awesomness.

So I setup a poll for you guys to help me out Smile
I did a monotype ice run in Pokemon Volt White 2. Was kinda interesting. Wasn't the easiest of course since Ice types only resist Ice moves but with an Abomasnow in the lead always setting up hail and the Snow Cloak ability I got out of hard situation. I really enjoyed it and it gave me a really nice challenge. I would recommend trying an Ice monotype run but otherwise a Ghost monotype run would be kinda cool too. Wink
"Two possibilities exist:

Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not.

Both are equally terrifying."
Arthur C. Clarke

(Jan 27, 2016, 08:15 AM)AurisxD Wrote: I did a monotype ice run in Pokemon Volt White 2. Was kinda interesting. Wasn't the easiest of course since Ice types only resist Ice moves but with an Abomasnow in the lead always setting up hail and the Snow Cloak ability I got out of hard situation. I really enjoyed it and it gave me a really nice challenge. I would recommend trying an Ice monotype run but otherwise a Ghost monotype run would be kinda cool too. Wink

Yeah, I would definitely go for that if I had Ice, same for Fire (Ninetales) and Water (Politoed with Kingdra Swift Swim) XD
Fire types! Cuz ya know. Cuteness wins over everything. [Image: tumblr_npb8f4dqAf1tppseho1_500.jpg]
Remember doing this in FR with flying types. Butterfree surprised me in it. Sleep powder + dream eater was nasty.
Fire types DUR!!!!!!! Like fire is only damaged badly against water and ground.... AKA Greninja and Mega Ground type....