Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[XY] Can some one help me for more fossils?
Tongue 
Can you trade me two pokemon with the Jaw and the Cover Fossil :P
I don't have them myself, but have you tried looking them up on GTS? If there aren't any available for something else than Mew and Deoxis (-_-). Try setting up an offer yourself, deposit a pokemon in the GTS and wait for someone to trade you. If you don't have anything interesting to trade try making a baby of your starter, usually people go nuts for those Smile
If you're just looking for the pokemon and not really the fossils, I can breed you each of those pokemon
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
(Jan 27, 2016, 06:25 PM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: If you're just looking for the pokemon and not really the fossils, I can breed you each of those pokemon

If you could get me ether one of both genders or get me a ditto that would be awesome because you're awesome dude :P
I got you a Ditto and one of each pokemon. I'll add your friend code so PM me when you're ready to trade. If you could give me a pokemon from this list that isn't highlighted in green, that would be great - http://www.livingdex.xyz/user/excalibur0126
(Jan 28, 2016, 12:32 AM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: I got you a Ditto and one of each pokemon. I'll add your friend code so PM me when you're ready to trade. If you could give me a pokemon from this list that isn't highlighted in green, that would be great - http://www.livingdex.xyz/user/excalibur0126
Damn thats a pretty good pokedex! You should probably try evolving them though you got alot of pre evolutions for the missing pokemn XD
Both of you are pretty awesome in my mind :P
(Jan 28, 2016, 04:10 AM)ChubbiPenguin Wrote: Damn thats a pretty good pokedex! You should probably try evolving them though you got alot of pre evolutions for the missing pokemn XD

Yeah I should, it just comes down to actually doing it. Then the laziness kicks in.
@Dusk Ready to trade when you are