3.23%
1 3.23%
Sylveon
32.26%
10 32.26%
Total 31 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Favorite Shiny Eeveelution?
Sylveon and Umbreon. Sylveon is my 2nd favorite pokemon in the entire game though, so Sylveon has to win completely. But Shiny Umbreon is awesome, that blue tho. Sylveon is just so dang cute!
guys you should vote for eevee >w< everyone can evolve it into whichever eeveeluton they want to have >.<
I really love Umbreon and Vaporeon.

I still think shiny Espeon should have been pale white/grey.
I really love Eevee and Umbreon.

I love Umbreon the most because it has that awesome blue coloring as its shiny trait. In fact, it was introduced in as the starter pkmn in PKMN Colosseum. (i voted for Umbreon because of its bulky stats and interesting move-pool)

Eevee is pretty cool as well, since it looks so fluffy lol.

As a giveaway you might reconsider Eevee (shiny if possible) because it represents as the most predominant figure of all eeveeluton, and people can evolve it whether or not. But it's my opinion so yeah...
Sleep is important, so take a nap -_- (zzzzzzz....)
(Mar 5, 2016, 11:55 AM)Snowygrass Wrote: people u guys should have voted for eevee because than u could choose which eeveelution u want to evolve it into and others could have the ones they want as well Smile
Well, that would make sense so for my 3rd choice, Eevee. Reasons: Eevee is cute 2. Silver is life 3. I just wanna be nice :D