Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] #Generation 7 Starters#
Star 
What do you think they will look like, what will their typing be, what do you want them to be? Let's discuss :D

[Image: Starter_pokemon_backgrounds_by_8bit_byte-d69ridd.png]
I think the fire type will look like this : [Image: fakemon__fire_starter_by_masterthecreater-d4qz882.png]

My friend actually made this for me!

Water type : [Image: pokemon__fake__water_starters_by_joshd1000.jpg]

I drew it my friend posted it!

First Evolution : Pakipool ( Pack-i-Pool) Type : Water
2nd Evolution: Margon ( Mar- gun) Type : Water dragon
3rd Evolution: Aqulert ( Aqua - lert ) Types: Water Dragon

Grass Type : [Image: fakemon__grass_starter_by_cm023.png] Best friends friends friends friends made this!
Awesome ideas very good artwork not crazy about the water type but the other two I like the fire type especially @Swimmingpenguin791
The ones i posted are so cool!
(Feb 14, 2016, 08:54 PM)Gallant Guardian Wrote: Awesome ideas very good artwork not crazy about the water type but the other two I like the fire type especially @Swimmingpenguin791

Me too! I like the Fire the best but the water type just is a little well to.... average
I'm personally hoping that one of the starters have a second fairy typing when the time comes, but that's the only thing I'm hoping for starter wise.
(Feb 14, 2016, 09:24 PM)pinkiepastel Wrote: I'm personally hoping that one of the starters have a second fairy typing when the time comes, but that's the only thing I'm hoping for starter wise.

@pinkiepastel that would be awesome but i made these with my friends like 3 gens ago so i would've added fairy to last Grass type evolution my drawings (and friends) above!