7 25.00%
Pseudo-Legendaries
17.86%
5 17.86%
Total 28 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Giveaway Poll! CLOSED
Hey everyone! My birthday was just last week and I decided I'm going to host a giveaway (albeit late, however I was out of town with iffy wifi)

Since you lovely folk are to be the ones receiving the giveaway pokemon, I think it'd be best to let you decide which pokemon you'd like!

When you vote, please keep in mind that these will be Shiny and 5IV. I will try to keep this unlimited for the most part, but please try only to request one of each pokemon instead of several of one out of fairness of other participants. Most of these I'll try to do over GTS, but I am open to direct trades if they are done in a timely manner.

I'll tally results tomorrow afternoon and announce the poll winner, as well as get started on the pokemon to hopefully have ready by Wednesday!

(okay, I'm still learning the ins and outs of this site, and I clicked add poll, but just in case, here are the options:

1. Eeveelutions [including Eevee itself]

2. Gen 1-6 Fossils

3. Gen 1-6 Starters

4. Gen 1-2 Legends (These may be limited)

5. Pseudo-Legendaries (Tyranitar, Salamence, Dragonite, Metagross, Garchomp, Hydregion, Goodra) (Defined via bulbapedia)

EDIT::::::

Hey guys! So the final results of the poll are gen1-6 fossils as the winner, so I'm going to get started on those tonight. That will be on a separate thread as this is labeled discussion.

http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-GIVEAWA...l-Giveaway
There is ne'er a heart so pure than one who's love has been lost

Well I don't think that you should do an Eevee GA cause theres been a lot of those and I might even do another, but the fossil and starter would be super usefull ecspecially if your trying to complete your PokeDex. Legends might also help but I think the best to do a GA would be either Fossil or Starters Smile
Also Happy Late Birthday! <3
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
@"MistressGlaceon" Thanks for the input! I have no idea what people want, but I figured I may as well offer a wide range, different strokes for different folks I guess. But either way, feel free to vote!

Also your icon is adorable Smile

(Aug 7, 2016, 11:41 AM)BestServedCold Wrote: @"MistressGlaceon" Thanks for the input! I have no idea what people want, but I figured I may as well offer a wide range, different strokes for different folks I guess. But either way, feel free to vote!

Also your icon is adorable Smile

@BestServedCold why thank you Smile Also brilliant idea for a wide range. You can always do one from each if you cant decide on a specific one Wink
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
A tad late, but happy birthday!
(Aug 8, 2016, 06:30 PM)Dapoel Wrote: A tad late, but happy birthday!

Thank you! Smile

Can i have an evee?
shiny