Ability: Rough Skin
Moves:
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Swords Dance
- Dragon Rush
EV's: 252 Attack/ 252 Speed/ 4 Def
IV's: 31/31/31/0/31/31

I have everything I need but I can't pick a good item for him. I can't use Life Orb because my Gengar is already running a set with a life orb. No leftovers cause my Slowbro is using that item already and I can't use a Choice Band because I won't be able to set up my swords dance. Also, my Infernape is using a muscle band, Skarmory is holding a rocky helmet and my Froslass is holding a focus sash.
Also this is for the Sinnoh Classic so I can't mega evolve him like I would like to.
@CSquared1025 tbh I would just go lum berry on this one, since Garchomp is highly likely to be will-o-wisped in the next following few turns. In fact, I wouldn't rely a bit too much on dragon rush since it has a base accuracy of 75 (it isn't quite great unless you have gravity set up...) Dragon claw and maybe Outrage are the most lenient moves used in doubles, but that's just my opinion.

If you want, focus sash is optional because you don't want to be hit by an incoming ice beam lol
Sleep is important, so take a nap -_- (zzzzzzz....)
Thanks and I was also considering the move switch for dragon claw and I can't use focus sash cause my Froslass is holding it.
I was considering switching stone edge for rock slide. Smart choice?
Flinch chance is always a nice perk but it isn't a high percentage. Stone edge is more reliable IMO
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
Ok thanks
Here's the set I'm running for my Garchomp. I would use a Lum Berry on him if you can't use Life Orb. If you're running all attacks, you could even consider a choice band.

Garchomp @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Rock Slide
- Protect
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
(Jul 7, 2016, 09:58 PM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: Here's the set I'm running for my Garchomp. I would use a Lum Berry on him if you can't use Life Orb. If you're running all attacks, you could even consider a choice band.

Garchomp @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Rock Slide
- Protect

What do you think about Dragon Rush instead of Dragon Claw? Is the accuracy drop too unmanagable?
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
(Jul 7, 2016, 10:07 PM)Chawizawd Wrote:
(Jul 7, 2016, 09:58 PM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: Here's the set I'm running for my Garchomp. I would use a Lum Berry on him if you can't use Life Orb. If you're running all attacks, you could even consider a choice band.

Garchomp @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Rock Slide
- Protect

What do you think about Dragon Rush instead of Dragon Claw? Is the accuracy drop too unmanagable?

@Chawizawd Dragon Claw/Outrage are more reliable, because losing because of a miss always sucks. I legit lost games because of a missed Stone Edge, so I really wouldn't recommend Dragon Rush.