Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] How are you going to play UsUm?
Hello fellow Pokémon lovers, Kris here today I want to know how you plan to play UsUm? Do you want to do a regular ol playthrough, a Nuzlocke? Let us know!

As for me;
I want to use a remake of my original Pokémon Crystal team. I've bred all the Pokémon and will transfer them to UsUm once I get them.

- [Image: totodile.png] Snaps the Totodile. Ahh Snaps, my original starter Pokémon and my very first Pokémon I had. I loved the little dude to death. For about 3 years I never evolved it past Croconaw because I used to be scared of Feraligatr who is now one of my favorite Pokémon of all time.

- [Image: pidgey.png] Birdie the Pidgey. 5 year old nickname aside Pidgeot was an awesome member of my team winning many a battle with Mud-Slap spam lol.

- [Image: gyarados.png] Daragon the Red Gyarados. Like most people I caught the Red Gyarados without even knowing it was a Shiny but he looked cool. Gyarados still stands as one of my favorite Shiny Pokémon despite how many people have it.

- [Image: umbreon.png] Epsilon the Umbreon. My very first Eeveelution. While I much prefer Jolteon I need to pay homage to my pal Epsilon.

- [Image: houndoom.png] Houndoom. I know top kek nickname. I adore Houndoom, I hate Houndour's encounter rate in GSC/HGSS though. Very excited to use this one. I'll also be using his awesome af Mega Evolution.

- [Image: suicune.png] Suicune. Get lost Necrozma, your fancy forms are nothing compared to Suicune's beautiful mane. Obviously this one will be transfered directly from G/S.
OU MASTER RACE
@0kamii Taggin' you cos why not

@gkh1997 Same as ^

@FireTaco Really want Senpai to notice my lovely team and see what she will do in her playthrough
OU MASTER RACE
I got tagged when I was busy studying for a test this evening. Sad

Well, I used a Mono-Dragon Team for my SM play through. So I will most probably be using a Mono-Fairy Type Team. I will most probably be using Ninetales, Gardevoir, Pirmarina but I have not decided for the other 3 Pokemon~
What is a signature and how do I get one?
@Kris

Thanks for the tag, Kris!

The only thing I imagine I'd consider for Ultra Moon is a Badge Quest, which I mentioned in my last post. Though frankly, I think I'd want to play through it once the normal way just to enjoy it, then I might do the Badge Quest afterwards on my second playthrough. Though I will say that I will NOT be hunting a Shiny starter again. That's 73 hours of my life I'll never get back...
Blush

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

Just came back after a few days of absence, so here is my plan

I'm most likely using this opertunity to do my first Nuzlocke as something new, but I also want to be playing with the story in mind so I'm unsure at this point.

If I end up doing that, I hope to use either Litten or Poplieo as my starter.

I'm really unsure about it, what do you think I should do @Kris Senpai
Mawr
(Oct 18, 2017, 07:01 PM)gkh1997 Wrote: I got tagged when I was busy studying for a test this evening. Sad

Well, I used a Mono-Dragon Team for my SM play through. So I will most probably be using a Mono-Fairy Type Team. I will most probably be using Ninetales, Gardevoir, Pirmarina but I have not decided for the other 3 Pokemon~

Never mind, I am think of running 6 Dragons again. XD

Dragonite, Salamence, Garchomp, Hydreigon, Goodra, Kommo-O but with different movesets. Smile
What is a signature and how do I get one?
(Oct 19, 2017, 04:14 PM)FireTaco Wrote: Just came back after a few days of absence, so here is my plan

I'm most likely using this opertunity to do my first Nuzlocke as something new, but I also want to be playing with the story in mind so I'm unsure at this point.

If I end up doing that, I hope to use either Litten or Poplieo as my starter.

I'm really unsure about it, what do you think I should do @Kris Senpai

Senpai noticed me this post yay.
​​​​​
​​I done a nuzlocke of OR when I first got it and I got the story just fine, so a nuzlocke shouldn't take the story aspect away, just don't rush it Smile

​​​​​​This choice is a very biased opinion here because I love Litten and Incineroar and not Popplio and Brionne, so I'd like you to use Litten, but this is a Nuzlocke, so Popplio would be better as it's Fairy type moves take on a lot more in the game than Litten. Although I released my starter and used Fomantis.  

Hope this helps bae

@FireTaco
OU MASTER RACE
I am currently doing my first nuzlocke on ORAS, and it's great! However, I'll probably be playing the story in UsUm just normally. Catch all that I can, level up my favorites, and do everything possible! 

Just going to have fun!