Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] How do you keep track of your Pokémon?
Hi everyone, I have been looking at re-listing all of my Pokémon so I can keep track of what I have. I mainly am trying to keep a list of all battle ready pokémon with detals such as moves, natures, EV's etc and was wondering how others on the forum manage their collections?

Personally I have used various spreadsheets on google docs but I just feel that it is becoming a wall of text as I continue to add more and more Pokémon so if anyone has a better solution or a new layout for me to look at I would love to hear it

(Jul 12, 2018, 03:56 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: Hi everyone, I have been looking at re-listing all of my Pokémon so I can keep track of what I have. I mainly am trying to keep a list of all battle ready pokémon with detals such as moves, natures, EV's etc and was wondering how others on the forum manage their collections?

Personally I have used various spreadsheets on google docs but I just feel that it is becoming a wall of text as I continue to add more and more Pokémon so if anyone has a better solution or a new layout for me to look at I would love to hear it

I use spreadsheet too though I use an app called Zoho. Dont really know if its any different from google docs though. I only keep my shinies in a spreadsheet and divide it up into pages by box. Doubt that would work for br mons though.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
I have a google docs spreadsheet that has them all on it. The ones I don't have are in red and the ones I do are in green. Then on Pokebank I have them in order with spots left open for ones I don't have. The rest of the bank is separated into stuff I got from WT, legit event pokemon I got myself, Shiny pokes I got myself, BR Pokemon I trained and bred myself, legendary pokes I caught and a tab or two of pokes I know are either genned or cloned, since I personally don't circulate those myself. (Nothing against those of you who do, it's just a personal choice.) That's pretty much how I sort all of my pokemon.