Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Super Single Battle
(Mar 8, 2016, 07:43 PM)Marcusube Wrote: To be honest, no team really has a good matchup against the Battle Maison because it is programmed to where it will spitefully spawn teams that hard counter yours. My recommendation is to use more Normal types, mainly stuff like Mega-Kangaskhan, Eviolite Porygon2 and Chansey, Scarf/Specs PorygonZ with Hyper Beam/Tri Attack, Snorlax, yeah basically anything that can take a hit and set up and sweep.

I would recommend running U-Turn over Water Shuriken on Greninja and possibly running either Low Kick, Waterfall or Surf over Hydro Pump. The reason for this is water doesn't hit much for super effective plus Hydro Pump has bad accuracy. If you insist that you need water STAB, run Surf or Waterfall. I don't mention Scald here because you need to focus more on picking up KOs rather than crippling the opponent.

Switch Protect for Swords Dance on Mawile and run Iron Head over Rock Slide. Max Speed max Attack Adamant.

Honestly, run Draco Meteor over Dragon Pulse on Hydreigon and Fire Blast over Flamethrower. You want as much damage output as possible with Hydreigon.
i will do if you think thats better, i can always change it back if i will. If i should use the Blissey/chansey what should i run on it?
(Mar 9, 2016, 08:49 AM)rcaldwell585 Wrote: what i used for my team was kangaskhan garchomp and aegislash and i made it in the 90's
What are you running on those sets?