Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] LF HA Skrelp
I would like a skrelp with Adaptability. I'm up for negotiation if you want something in return.
(Apr 3, 2016, 10:42 AM)HardstyleRaver2 Wrote: I would like a skrelp with Adaptability. I'm up for negotiation if you want something in return.

@HardstyleRaver2 I have a skrelp w/ Adaptability; do you by any chance have a Moody Smeargle?
Sleep is important, so take a nap -_- (zzzzzzz....)
(Apr 3, 2016, 11:15 AM)nightburstpkmn Wrote:
(Apr 3, 2016, 10:42 AM)HardstyleRaver2 Wrote: I would like a skrelp with Adaptability. I'm up for negotiation if you want something in return.

@HardstyleRaver2 I have a skrelp w/ Adaptability; do you by any chance have a Moody Smeargle?
@nightburstpkmn Unfortunately, I do not have any Pokemon with HA.
(Apr 3, 2016, 06:15 PM)HardstyleRaver2 Wrote:
(Apr 3, 2016, 11:15 AM)nightburstpkmn Wrote:

@nightburstpkmn Unfortunately, I do not have any Pokemon with HA.

oh ok it's cool what do you have to offer then? @HardstyleRaver2
@nightburstpkmn I have a shiny Giratina.
@HardstyleRaver2 just add me and we'll trade;give me a random pkmn instead of Giratina.
(Apr 3, 2016, 07:51 PM)nightburstpkmn Wrote: @HardstyleRaver2 just add me and we'll trade;give me a random pkmn instead of Giratina.
@nightburstpkmn Added you. All right, I'm ready when you are.

Edit: Thank you.
(Apr 3, 2016, 08:02 PM)HardstyleRaver2 Wrote:
(Apr 3, 2016, 07:51 PM)nightburstpkmn Wrote: @HardstyleRaver2 just add me and we'll trade;give me a random pkmn instead of Giratina.
@nightburstpkmn Added you. All right, I'm ready when you are.

Edit: Thank you.

@HardstyleRaver2 you're welcome Smile anytime