Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] I have some extra dratinis
Hi guys, I currently have like 2 boxes full of dratinis that I dont need. Im giving away all the 4 iv and below to wonder trade but i have some 5 ivs left as well, and i figured if anyone was interested in one id send them over. I have 5 ivs with either shed skin or marvel scale. If you want one post in the the description and ill pm you. I'll leave this offer open until tomorrow afternoon.
Oh I also have 5 iv Eevees as well if youre not a dratini fan.
was just breeding 5iv dratinis :P and im not an eevee fan XP
nice giveaway either way +1 given~
(Oct 1, 2016, 02:47 PM)wartty Wrote: was just breeding 5iv dratinis :P and im not an eevee fan XP
nice giveaway either way +1 given~

Im trying to get 6 iv, but no luck  Sad But thanks  Smile
I'd gladly take a 5iv Evee, do you have any modest nature ones?
(Oct 1, 2016, 03:08 PM)Westerline Wrote: I'd gladly take a 5iv Evee, do you have any modest nature ones?
Sadly no, cause i was using an everstone to keep a bold nature. But if you still want regardless i can give you one.
I have been looking for HA dratini for awhile so could i please have one?
(Oct 1, 2016, 03:34 PM)TheMightyJax Wrote: I have been looking for HA dratini for awhile so could i please have one?

Yeah sure just add my friend code
(Oct 1, 2016, 02:20 PM)Staticshark Wrote: Hi guys, I currently have like 2 boxes full of dratinis that I dont need. Im giving away all the 4 iv and below to wonder trade but i have some 5 ivs left as well, and i figured if anyone was interested in one id send them over. I have 5 ivs with either shed skin or marvel scale. If you want one post in the the description and ill pm you. I'll leave this offer open until tomorrow afternoon.

Hey hello im interested in the 5 iv dratinis, preferebly adamant hehehe and/or the 5 iv eeves =D can i add you for trade?