* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] I need team suggestions for Soul silver
My team:
Gabite
Infernape
Sceptile
Lairon
I also have a Murkrow and Laparas but I want to know Laparas or Blastoise and if I should change Murkrow to another Bird. I got alot of these mons from Diamond where I have like everything so just a suggestion and I could change my team.
Army of Sentret. Make it happen
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to
(Aug 30, 2016, 03:17 PM)wundrweapon Wrote: Army of Sentret. Make it happen

While I thank you for replying I don't think I'll do that until I beat the game.
Pick a ghastly up from bellsprout tower early on. After that get yourself a slowpoke from slowpoke cave( you can replace this with jynx later if you want). Get red gyaridos from the lake of rage and snorlax later. I would use typhlosion but infenape is also awesome. And i would switch out that blastoise with venisaur from prof oak. Really in the beginning that slowpoke and ghastly are great help with gyms and mainly team rocket.
(Aug 30, 2016, 04:16 PM)Koltm89 Wrote: Pick a ghastly up from bellsprout tower early on. After that get yourself a slowpoke from slowpoke cave( you can replace this with jynx later if you want). Get red gyaridos from the lake of rage and snorlax later. I would use typhlosion but infenape is also awesome. And i would switch out that blastoise with venisaur from prof oak. Really in the beginning that slowpoke and ghastly are great help with gyms and mainly team rocket.

I'll think about switching sceptile with venasour but what I really want to know is Laparas or Blastoise. Other than that I feel like my team looks pretty balanced. Should I switch Murkrow for another flyer (not Dragonite)? Thanks for answering though.