Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Ideas for Sun and Moon
So me and my brother have been talking about the new games and few cool and interesting things crossed our minds. Do you agree with our therioes or have totally different ones?
Here they are:

Legends: So are the legends gonna be Magiana and Volcanion? Or Hoopa and Volcanion? ORR a totally new Pokémon with Magiana? I seriously don't know and want to know your guys opinion.

The Looker: Ok so the way I learned about the Looker was Pokémon XY and then he appears in ORAS. If you look even more back he first appears in Pokémon Diamond Pearl Platnium. Are they gonna explain his sudden appear in ORAS? Ugh im soooooo excited!

Starters: Are there gonna be new ones? What would be a good design and good types?

Megas: My brother really wants new megas. You guys? I think it would be a cool idea to add all the legends into megas.

Eeveelution: My favorite subject.....I REALLY WANT A NEW EEVEELUTION!!!! Err anyway I want a flying and/or ghost type. That would be so epic.

OK guys what do you think? Any therioes apart from mine and my brothers? Let me hear it.
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
Yo also I found out that Sun and Moon are gonna be released December 31!
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

uwu i can hacku
(Feb 29, 2016, 07:54 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: Yo also I found out that Sun and Moon are gonna be released December 31!

there is no exact release date. The Pokemon Direct only said Holiday 2016, but i would almost bet that they will release Moon and Sun before the christmas shopping season, that way all the pokefans can open their pokemon games for xmas
@Vexian true true but I went on Amazon and saw that it said it would released on Dec. 31 although it would make sense for it to be released sooner

uwu i can hacku
as many have suggested in other thread posts i think solrrock and lunatone might get a mega or a evolution.
eeveelution wise im not sure if there will be new ones but im sort of hoping for umbreon and espeon megas, you may wonder why umbreon and espeon for me the answer is simple umbreon and espeon were the first eeveelutions depending on the time of day/night cycle and being that the titles are sun and moon i think itd be a neat.
some wonder if ivs would be handled different because you can transfer rby pokes to sm when released but not xy or oras, my answer no, my reasoning being they made breeding easier in xy and oras, the current standard has been used since gen III and onward so to toss it out of the proverbial window would be surprising i personally think that the reason why you wont be able to transfer is simply because xy and oras are simply not set up to do so because of non present code. i speculate the pokemon research and development team created something that solves this would be issue.
starters, i have no idea my guess is as good as yours i guess ill find out same with legendaries.
will we see looker again, i want to say yes but who knows will we get an answer to his amnesia in oras again maybe maybe not personally i he may try to backtrack and find out why he lost it and how he ended up in hoenn
Guide me waking. Guard me sleeping.
Guide me drifting. Guard me dreaming.

Shadow of #TeamForum
(Feb 29, 2016, 07:53 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: So me and my brother have been talking about the new games and few cool and interesting things crossed our minds. Do you agree with our therioes or have totally different ones?
Here they are:

Legends: So are the legends gonna be Magiana and Volcanion? Or Hoopa and Volcanion? ORR a totally new Pokémon with Magiana? I seriously don't know and want to know your guys opinion.

The Looker: Ok so the way I learned about the Looker was Pokémon XY and then he appears in ORAS. If you look even more back he first appears in Pokémon Diamond Pearl Platnium. Are they gonna explain his sudden appear in ORAS? Ugh im soooooo excited!

Starters: Are there gonna be new ones? What would be a good design and good types?

Megas: My brother really wants new megas. You guys? I think it would be a cool idea to add all the legends into megas.

Eeveelution: My favorite subject.....I REALLY WANT A NEW EEVEELUTION!!!! Err anyway I want a flying and/or ghost type. That would be so epic.

OK guys what do you think? Any therioes apart from mine and my brothers? Let me hear it.
Legends: For sun Probably Volcanion and Moon is Magnerena or Magnia

Looker: Who the heck is that???

Starters: Most likely Water Grass and Fire as starters and hopefully, new ones

Megas: Mega Walrein for the win and Mega Rapidash maybe even Meg Dragonite [Image: e25729c8b8d350288ac6002b06e334a5.jpg] didnt make this...

Ok and Eeveelution: They are most likely adding Dragon, Fighting and Flying (maybe because these have the best fanmade pics :P ) Dragon: Not made by me (all of these pics) [Image: cc46eba1ad5e33a4517a8c2099100be9.jpg]
Flying: [Image: fake_eeveelution__flying_eevee_by_midna01-d2yhjt6.png]
Fighting: [Image: tumblr_m6yen6Ttmi1rw7u8ro3_500.png]
@Swimmingpenguin791 awesome suggestions, I agree and hope all of your theories will come true. Plus look up the Looker..... huh weird sentence

uwu i can hacku
I would love to see all the Mew clones get a mega, like Mew, celebi My boi, Jirachi, Shaymin, and so on. Would also be nice if Swanna and Braviary got a mega. I would love to see my two birds get stronger. And please. Make a god damn Skeleton pokemon! Duskull is not enough! But Looker... I think it goes here: Looker been searching for help in Lumiose. He finded one child who properly didnt help him tjfRekt he was driving out to the sea and saw a mystery there. He climbed up a Lapras but the Lapris wouldnt go that way! Then he was on Battle Resort! Poor Looker.. He met you the player that somehow remembers him.. But go away. But he gets in the water again.. And here we are. Gen 7!
@Forest good theriery on the Looker but on Pokémon Oras's battle resort a guys on the out skirts of the beach says a "Mysterious Pokémon he couldn't recognize dropped the Looker into the ocean". It would be cool for another skeleton Pokémon though. Plus please no curseing I personally see "Damn" as a curse word cause I live with an 8 year old brother and an older one.

uwu i can hacku
(Feb 29, 2016, 11:57 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: @Forest good theriery on the Looker but on Pokémon Oras's battle resort a guys on the out skirts of the beach says a "Mysterious Pokémon he couldn't recognize dropped the Looker into the ocean". It would be cool for another skeleton Pokémon though. Plus please no curseing I personally see "Damn" as a curse word cause I live with an 8 year old brother and an older one.

Sorry. Only have older sisters that have moved away.