Poll: Would You This Kind of Giveaway to Happen?
This poll is closed.
Yay
76.92%
30 76.92%
Nay
23.08%
9 23.08%
Total 39 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] In Support of a Bottle Cap Giveaway
With the introduction of Bottle Caps in Pokemon Sun and Moon, there's less of a concern for having perfect IVs on a Pokemon than obtaining the correct nature. Playing through the game will give you a few Silver Bottle Caps, which boost a single stat to what it would be if the IV was 31 once the Pokemon has reached level 100. However, if you want more you'll have to find them through winning the lottery in your Festival Plaza, trading 30 same colored shards to a man inside the Festival Castle, having Pokemon encounter them by chance in the Haunted Houses of your Festival Plaza, or through fishing in the Seafolk Village spot where Dhelmise can be found. A Gold Bottle Cap, on the other hand, will boost all stats whose IVs are not 31. Needless to say, unlike their Silver counterparts, they are much harder to find.

It would be helpful, especially for players who want to go participate in local VGC tournaments, if a few people who had access to PKHex and the like hosted a collective giveaway for Gold Bottle Caps. Of course, there would be a limit as to how many a single person can get (6 would be an ideal limit).
Preach! that would be awesome.
That would be great !
Awesome idea!
Yeah @Eugenio I've been wanting to do this for a while now, but I literally don't have the time because I'm working on so many updates to the actual site itself.

I'm totally on board if anyone can do this though. I'd really love to see it!
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
I'm up to do it, if I have some people helping with the distribution cause it sounds like its even more work than giving away Dittos
#LillieDefenseSquad