Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Just Wanna Say I Miss Everyone...
Finally! I figured out how to get back into my account.

Just wanted to stay that I too have missed the community. It has been quite a while since the last stream. I have kept in touch with some of the old crew over the years. I hope everyone else has been doing well too!
I stumbled upon the old OhNickel songs in my Youtube favorites and it brought me back here tonight. I don't even use the name Yoshi625 anymore (I tend to go by LilyOSRS/GwenLavender nowadays), but hell, the years fly by so fast.

I remember discovering Justin back when X/Y released, back in 2013, I was probably 12-14 years old at the time...

and now I'm 21, reaching 22, heck time really does fly.

I still recognise some of the names I see on this thread (AbruptFury, ClubPenguin796, Justin, I also remember the infamous TheJolteon92, heck I even ran into Nessie randomly on Twitch one day), it's nice to see those even after so many years.

If people wanna keep in touch and talk about the old days, I can always be reached through Twitch @LilyOSRS or through Twitter @Gwen_OSRS

<3
(Nov 20, 2020, 12:27 PM)Justin Wrote: Ditto

Hey brother! I hope your health has gotten  lot better. I miss the old days days when you would stream when X & Y was out. And the card openings!

Wish you well. Hope you have plans to return to a streaming platform!

Merry Christmas!
Man, this place was the best. ORAS was peak community Pokémon for me. I wonder if anyone still has any of those Dittos I helped give out on their 3DS games hahahah. Shoutout to @Colette and one of the Mods/Admins that I can't remember the name of which is kinda embarrassing lol. You guys are real ones.

Edit: It was naitre. That takes me back
it's 2022 and we livin
The good old days :') miss you guys
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
Miss you guys too! Hopefully the release of Pokémon Scarlet and Violet will bring some people back!
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
Holy crap, I can't believe I am back here. I miss everyone too! I will never forget how much I loved the days when this community started. It kind of makes me sad being here thinking about all those times. Man time flies.

NOTE: Please ignore my username as I was a lot younger and stupid back then. I wish I could change my username but I don't think I can.