Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Question About Getting Darkrai...
Ok so, later this week I plan to get darkrai later this week, but I have a few questions, which are...

1.) Do I need to pay for the code in order to get it (or is it free..?)

2.) Since I have both Omega Ruby and Pokemon Y, I want to get a darkrai for both games (if possible) So, would I need to ask for two codes or would I just need to ask for one

3.) I'm a little shy when it comes to buying stuff, so what would I say to the person to get the code?  :s

Thanks!
The codes are free and you can get as many as you want. Keep in mind that each code can only be used once and one game cannot use multiple codes from the same event. As for the third question, just walk up with your goal in mind and just ask.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
If you have a game that is ready to be reset, you can use a code, grab the pokemon from the delivery girl, and either trade it to a different game, or deposit the pokemon into you bank.  Then you can reset the game and use another code to get another Darkrai.  Yes you would have to ask for 2 codes, but the gamestop people are generally pretty nice.  Just walk in and when they ask what you are looking for tell them you came in for a Darkrai code.  Hope this helps =)
Alright, thanks!
(May 3, 2016, 07:25 AM)Tharsin Wrote: If you have a game that is ready to be reset, you can use a code, grab the pokemon from the delivery girl, and either trade it to a different game, or deposit the pokemon into you bank.  Then you can reset the game and use another code to get another Darkrai.  Yes you would have to ask for 2 codes, but the gamestop people are generally pretty nice.  Just walk in and when they ask what you are looking for tell them you came in for a Darkrai code.  Hope this helps =)
I'm pretty sure that wouldn't work because you need to save before you do a trade. 

I only got one code when I went, so I will probably go again next week as I have Y and OR. I will probably save the game before receiving the legendary so I can soft reset until I get a good nature.
@MrScruff What Tharsin meant by reset was wiping out the save data and entering the code on a new one.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
I honestly just emailed Gamestop and they sent me the code. I don't know if I was just lucky and got a cool agent though.