None
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Mega Eevee consept.
Hello!
I thoughed about this for a while and I wanted to know what you guys and girls think. THIS IS NOT CONFIRMED OR CONSIDERED REAL.

I would rather have mmega Eevee then Mega Eeveelutions. That is why I chose Eevee.

For design changes, I think they should just add more fur or make Eevee bigger.

The ability is the real part. If I were to design a Mega, it would be Eevee with the Eeveevolve. (Stupid name I know). If you find the Eevite or something like that, a new box appears in the pc with all the Eeveelutions in it. They can not be taken out, except if you put the same pokemon in there. For example, you can only switch Leafeon for another Leafeon. You can make 8 different pokemon, each one as strong as possible. When your Eevee mega evolves and becomes mega Eevee, you will get an option screen
 You can choose to switch Eeveelution or stay as Mega Eevee. After the first turn you can't choose anymore, but your Eeveelution changes depending on which enemy you have. For Example: You choose Vaporeon and defeat the enemy and the opponent sends out a Grass type, Vaporeon will "Eeveevolve" in Flareon or Glaceon. But there is also a chance you will stay as Vaporeon. The grass type is defeated and the next enemy is a Ground type. You have a chance to change into Glaceon, Leafeon or Vaporeon. But there also is a chance that you stay as Flareon. The Ground type is taken out and a Steel type is send in. You have a chance to "Eeveevolve" into Flareon, Jolteon, Vaporeon and Sylveon. This way you can have 9 different sets in 1 pokemon and have the upper hand most of the time. But there is also the risk that you change into something that is weak against the opponent

This Mega sounds ridiculous, I know, but it would be really really awesome. What do you guys and girls think? 

THIS IS A CONSEPT NOT CONFIRMED. THIS IS ALL MADE UP (at least at the moment, you never know...)