Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] My favorite PokeTuber is...
A PokeTuber is a content creator whose videos primarily revolve around Pokémon

Hey guys, so for today's question I decided to go ahead and ask you who your favorite PokeTuber is. Do you have one? Why are they your favorite above all else? Thanks for participating and have a fantastic day.

As for me, my favorite PokeTuber is Mixeli. Why? Long story short, we're actually really good friends. And this is the story of why I look up to him.

also I do art
OU MASTER RACE
you drew that? oml that is amazing

I dont have a favorite because I like them all equally (except for one bad apple every now and then)

I watch Pimpnite, Verlisify when he is just doing leaks and such because of how often he uploads, Dobbs, TheAuraGuardian, FeintAttacks, GrayKitsune, YourFriedBread and the Original151.
Today I'm tagging @lukelukeluke @gkh1997 and @PerchPond
OU MASTER RACE
@"Anabel" Thanks for the tag lol :D

I mostly watch live streams or recaps from tournaments on YouTube when it comes to Pokemon. However I sometimes watch CybertronProductions or WolfeyVGC if i'm looking for educational content, but they don't upload that often. I used to watch aDrive before but he is little to linear and "scripted" in my opinion, eg. "OMG a shiny (insert name), baby lets go!" etc. If i want a slight giggle and some nostalgia then Alex Ogloza's Pokemon FEET has to be it I guess.
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
@Reis awh thanks

@PerchPond Same I've lost my appeal to aDrive now
OU MASTER RACE
I got a tag late at night. Sad

Collector Togami, well, I knew him since I am in Reddit a year ago. He also knew me.

Great guy, made a lot of videos in Battle Maison/Tree, and he is also mentioned in many places such as SmogonU Orange Islands because of his contributions, did a lot of tests such as catching regular Pokemons in Beast Balls.

One of the most memorable moments is when we joked about his Durant's nickname in Battle Maison, we are in r/pokemontrades at that time. Someone call him rude while I told him "great nickname". XD

There is another Poketuber which I watched for laughs, such as Pimpnite, and most of his subscribers always torture him to do crazy stuff.

Another Poketuber I like is this.
https://youtu.be/cy_LGZ09604
Shhhhh... He might be listening... :p
What is a signature and how do I get one?
@gkh1997 Sorry for the late night tag bruh xD and I was wondering if someone would mention him lol
OU MASTER RACE
(Aug 14, 2017, 07:35 AM)Anabel Wrote: @Reis awh thanks

@PerchPond Same I've lost my appeal to aDrive now

thanks for the tag!

I don't have a particular favorite? I just skip around poketubers just to see leaks and theories and stuff like that to get the hype, used to watch a lot of Lockstin's videos too
my favourite is the one and only MudkipLegend aka @Slec
@écarlate That's a funny way to spell TheJustinFlynn Kappa
OU MASTER RACE