No
14.29%
1 14.29%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Pokemon Forever Puzzles Discussion
Hello everyone,

I was wondering and I wanted to know your opinions as well.

I was thinking of creating a monthly puzzle game for the community to be able to do and have fun with, while at the same time reward to those who have actually completed the puzzle(s) or attempted to by giving them a Pokemon to an entire team of Pokemons depending on the puzzles

[Image: 448991.png?114][Image: 200w.gif#191]

The puzzles would range from simple crosswords, words finders and so on to hard ones such as being in a pokemon battle having certain pokemons left, items and moves to try and figure out a way to still win. It will have a variety of puzzles each time being a different one from the previous.

Simple puzzles like this:
[Image: free-printable-pokemon-word-search.jpg] [Image: tumblr_m4wqgofzSa1rs1aa4o4_250.gif]

Or hard ones like this: You have a magikarp and your opponent has a Charizard and blah, blah, blah...
NOW WIN!!! (Good Luck LOL)
[Image: 200.gif#95]

I would like to know what you guys think about this, is it good or will it flop. Like this magikarp.
@Athral_Burn Hey, i think its a great idea! As someone who loves puzzles something like this would be super fun. i think you should do it!Smile
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
Yep sure does sound fun!
#LillieDefenseSquad
I won

[Image: 24x2jqa.jpg]
@Athral_Burn I love this idea!
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
Great Idea!
This sounds really cool and would definitely be a hit!