Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Pokemon GO Discussion; NOT OUT IN CANADA?
---MINI RANT, LEAVE IF YOU'RE SENSITIVE TO OPINION BASED THREADS--

So as you all know, Pokemon GO has been released for quite a while now, everyone has been catching Pokemon, and had a great experience. One thing I don't like about the app, is that it's not released, get this, IN CANADA.
WHY? Does Canada get the least respect? Even the BETA TESTING wasn't out in this Country! Pokemon Sun and Moon are coming out on November 18th for Americans, Canadians, etc. BUT NOT POKEMON GO? They could've AT LEAST released at the same time the American released the app. And I know; I can download an APK version, my phone is so god damn slow, and I have to wait at least a month to get a new phone, and all the APKs didn't work for me, WHY? Is it about that Profiles and Managment thing I couldn't find in General, is it the storage, WHAT IS IT?!. WHY and most importantly, HOW, isn't this app not available in Canada?! I don't want to go through the hassle of signing up with an Australian region, no, I ACTUALLY want to get the app in full Canadian English. The Pokemon GO site in Canadian EN, right below the iPhone screen where it shows a screenshot of the game, has COMING SOON. Even Canadian French it translates to, 'SOON', 
I could go on forever, but my fingers are tired. But I need an answer of WHY AND HOW IS POKEMON GO NOT OFFICIALLY OUT IN CANADA. 

NorthernNova 2016
It's not out in Latin America neither. That's a whole of 20 countries for you that could play the game for a few hours but they turned off the servers for this region. So no wonder it's not out there. Patience.