Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Pokemon Newsletter
Has anyone else not received their newsletter that had their Mew code? Because this is the second time I have not received it, the first time being for the bird trio codes. I have contacted customer support three times and they gave the same response.

I'm using a Hotmail email account on Outlook.com, made sure they were in my contacts, checked every single folder I have, and have been subscribed since May 26th, which is BEFORE June 1st. I made sure I've done everything they said in the response and they still give me terrible customer support saying that the newsletter can't be resent for any reason. I am getting really pissed off with them and ready to complain on social media about it. I'm hoping at least that will get their attention.

Pokemon Agent 3 Wrote:Hello Trainer,
Thank you for contacting Pokémon Support.

If you have not received the latest Pokemon.com promotional newsletter, there are a number of possibilities:

Determine if you are signed up for the Trainer Club Newsletter
You may not yet have subscribed for promotional mail from us. This can be set by logging into your pokemon.com account, selecting Profile Overview -> Email Preferences, and clicking the box to opt into “marketing email messages.”

[Image: Va0lZdQ.jpg]

If this box is unchecked, no promotional mail will be sent!
If you have only recently checked the box, you will receive the next month’s newsletter (the newsletter is sent only once per month.)

The Email address we send the newsletter to is listed under Basic Information -> Email Address in the Profile Overview

If you have been a subscriber for over two months but have never seen a newsletter, try doing all of the following:

· The Pokémon mail is seen as “promotional material” by many Email services. If you use a Yahoo or Microsoft Email system such as live.com,hotmail.com, msn.com or outlook.com, be sure to check your spam folder regularly and when you see a newsletter into his folder, make sure to mark it as “not spam” to be allowed to view the newsletter and to receive them in your normal inbox in the future.

· If you use Google Gmail or a web mail system that runs on Gmail, the newsletters will very likely be sent to your Promotions tab (rather than the defaultPrimary tab.)

· For any email system, make sure to click on the newsletter when you do see it. Deleting a newsletter without opening it can teach your email service to treat future mails as junk mail and stop forwarding them to you!

· To help your Email system learn that you want to receive the newsletter, add: pokemon@email.pokemon.com
to your address book. Adding an address manually to your address book teaches the Email system to treat that address as safe to deliver to your inbox.

We are unable to re-send newsletters that have not been received for any reason.

Thank you,
Pokémon Support Team

UPDATE: I found out that the same person had answered my tickets all three times I've submitted one. The fourth time, a different person answered me and actually gave a helpful response.

Pokemon Agent 2 Wrote:Hello Spencer,

Thank you for contacting Pokémon Support.

If you have followed all of those steps before June 1 but did not receive the June email, you should change the email on your account. To properly complete that process, you'll want to opt out of newsletters and save your settings before you change your email. Once you've made the email change and confirmed that email, opt back in for newsletters and save your settings once more.

Feel free to contact us again if you have more questions.

Thank you,
Pokémon Support Team

The only problem now is I'm unable to change my email for some reason. Hopefully that will get solved before the next newsletter event.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
I got it if you have a gmail account like me then it should be in your promotinons box instead of inbox
@shiny mewtwo Thanks, but I'm using a Hotmail account on Outlook.com. I updated the post with that information.
(Jun 15, 2016, 04:30 PM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: @shiny mewtwo Thanks, but I'm using a Hotmail account on Outlook.com. I updated the post with that information.
thats just bad costumer service then if you really dont have it
@Excalibur0126 I actually have a spare code if it's because you missed out on the event :-)
@Magnificzero I never actually needed the code because I got it in February, I was just mad about the Newsletter. Once I got the code, I was going to give it away on here to people who needed it. Thanks for the offer though Cool
I'm actually running into the same issue with gmail. I've checked all the folders and it's not there. Pretty annoying.
@Quick_Scoop I have updated the post with a helpful solution from my fourth ticket.
Oh wow, but I doubt they'll send out the Mew code to the new one. Sad
I missed out on the Birds, but was lucky to get the Mew. This month and any other month, go ahead and just confirm in your settings that you want the email. During May, people were saying that they required that you confirmed you wanted the emails or something like that. And unfortunatly I missed out on my favorite birds.

Honestly, I think they need to figure out a better method for those codes, so many people aren't getting them, and thats horrible customer service.