Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon: My Top 5 Hopes for the Alolan Sequels
Good to read! Very informative post! The Pokemon Sun and Moon sequel, Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon look more interesting. The new Pokemons of New Generation 7 found to be very interesting and with different colors. People are more excited for the new game. Those extra new legendary would be amazing for a Pokemon lover. I love to have a collection of Pokemon games such as Pokemon Sun from the sites like amazon, PressStart for enjoying Pokemon battleship game and this new Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon sounds more interesting to play.
id like to have mega evolutions includet in the main story of ultra s&m and i want to see some new megas aswell.
A champion.. whos ace is
a legendary pokemon :O
Imagine a champion that had the legendary of the other game, like N, but he doesn't count since he isn't standing there on your 2nd and 3rd matches.

but like,
-Level 53 Nidoking
-Level 55 Tyranitar
-Level 50 Flygon
-Level 53 Yanmega
-Level 57 Necro-ala/Necro-leo

I mean that looks hard enough leading with a nidoking, and ending with a Necro-ala/leo

I would also love trainers to have shinies.
END GAME PLEASE! Pokemon has always had a very limit post-game. Why not add and a sense of progression to online, or some type of online competition without the use of pokemon. There could be hide and seek where a trainer has to find other people playing as pokemon. It would be in a digital realm in game. Most people that buy the pokemon games finish the story and never go back. Something needs to be added where we could replay and get a totally different and fun experience each time.