Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Pokemon you see most in Competitive Battles
This is an opinion thread so post your opinion !

Well the one i see the most is Sylveon ( @PrincessSylveon by any chance since your a princess did you force all those people to use Sylveon........ Lol jk)

[Image: sylveon___pokemon_xy_sprite_by_the_fake_...5uyw2o.png]

And it gets annoying alot when i see this because i know all its gonna do is use Dazzling Gleam and kill me....

Well whats the pokemon You see the most!
@PrincessSylveon commits war crimes in countries where people do not use Sylveon so thats why.

For me I see alot of P-Groudons now since it so stronk in VGC 16. Not fun when your using low tier pokes like Yanmega and Bidoof
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
I keep seeing Scizors everywhere. I'm starting to really, really dislike those annoying metal bugs with their stupid mega buzzsaw hands and their stupid red faces. Burn them all!
@ShinyEevee hyper voice Sylveon is the reason the universe exists so you better watch yourself :OOOO
Sylveon, use destroy everything!
It's super effective ~♥
(Jan 23, 2016, 07:32 PM)PrincessSylveon Wrote: @ShinyEevee hyper voice Sylveon is the reason the universe exists so you better watch yourself :OOOO

Bruh i think world war 3 will be Team @ShinyEevee vs Team @PrincessSylveon and its all because of me
>:D READY YOURSELVES
It's super effective ~♥
(Jan 23, 2016, 07:59 PM)PrincessSylveon Wrote: >:D READY YOURSELVES

Ok were all gonna die :D
Also almost every game I see a freaking Kangaskhan and it's annoying
It's super effective ~♥
(Jan 23, 2016, 08:00 PM)PrincessSylveon Wrote: Also almost every game I see a freaking Kangaskhan and it's annoying

I know how you feel Shandi, i see Kangaskhan alot too!
@Swimmingpenguin791 nope not cos of you. @PrincessSylveon just irritates me for some random unknown reason and I say this with a lot of love.
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon