Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Possible new megas?
New region, new Pokemon, new Mega Evolutions? I mean, I doubt they will get rid of mega evolutions, so maybe we will see new ones? If so, who do you think will be getting one? I think Dragonite, Typhlosion, Feraligatr, and Meganium will be getting ones.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
There's always the possibility for natural mega evolution without mega stones like with Ash and Greninja in the cartoon.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
#Dragoninite

doubt they will get rid of mega evolutions, that would be stupid and ruin the story around XY/ORAS.

but i hope they balance them, some megas are just too strong (Mega Kangaskhan, Mega Salamence) when others are just useless (Mega Pidgeot, Mega Aerodactyl, Mega Steelix, Mega Sableye, Mega Absol, and so on)

now for the new ones, plenty of threads on the topic already Smile
i love my mega absol -...- why people gotta hate? nahh not really XD but yes i hope there are more maybe eeveelutions get mega :3
I'm still waiting for that mega Arcanine and Ninetails nintendo.

Even though I kinda hope they will finally make the hype from the XY-train real with mega Flygon and Milotic as well.
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

@Eeveeli I agree with you 100% on that. Nintendo, if you would please add a mega ninetails and arcanine that would be great. And flygon too. Thanks in advanced
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
(May 13, 2016, 11:01 AM)Apo Wrote: #Dragoninite

doubt they will get rid of mega evolutions, that would be stupid and ruin the story around XY/ORAS.

but i hope they balance them, some megas are just too strong (Mega Kangaskhan, Mega Salamence) when others are just useless (Mega Pidgeot, Mega Aerodactyl, Mega Steelix, Mega Sableye, Mega Absol, and so on)

now for the new ones, plenty of threads on the topic already Smile

Dragonitite xD

Mega Flygon pls ty.
it's 2022 and we livin
Arcanine, Ninetails and Flygon all NEED to happen they also happen to be some of my favorite pokemon. I also wouldn't mind seeing a mega for luxray considering it looks fricken cool at first glance but it's stats aren't all that great.  Sad I guess when you look at it, it might be similar to manectric but here's to hoping if they did make it to make it function completely different.
Mega Gliscor. One of my fave Pokemon
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
Mega Muk KappaHD