Poll: What's your favorite way to generate pokemon?
This poll is closed.
Powersaves
16.67%
1 16.67%
Homebrew (Select another way: NOT powersaves though)
16.67%
1 16.67%
Ninjahax (Requires Cubic Ninja)
16.67%
1 16.67%
BrowserHax
0%
0 0%
oot3dhax (Requires Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time)
0%
0 0%
A/O Creator (My favorite ^^)
16.67%
1 16.67%
Another way from previous generations (Action Replay)
16.67%
1 16.67%
Other
16.67%
1 16.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Question??????????? (Something hidden as well)
Hey there! I have a question; what's your favorite way to get homebrew? Powersaves counts as well, but my question is what is your favorite way to gen pokemon? If it is a form of Homebrew, then I'll allow you to choose two options; select Homebrew and after that select your favorite way to get homebrew. My favorite way is Alpha/Omega creator. I use it for my 10.3 3DS to gen (I just figured it out today, yay!). To me, it's like the Alpha/Omega Creator is a Hidden way to get Homebrew.

If you want to get Homebrew with AO Creator:
Website to download A/O Creator(You must have an apple device;iPhone, iPad, etc.):

Alpha/Omega Creator site

Watch the video at the site (With an outdated 3DS; 10.5 or below, it doesn't work on 10.6) and follow the instructions.

Post if you found the hidden secret Smile
I'm one of the saddest, countriest, and beautifulest Ampharos around
Oh, if you found the secret I'll PM you and you get a prize :D Only the first person to post on it gets the prize though.
(Mar 8, 2016, 04:31 PM)42max Turtke Wrote: Hey there! I have a question; what's your favorite way to get homebrew? Powersaves counts as well, but my question is what is your favorite way to gen pokemon? If it is a form of Homebrew, then I'll allow you to choose two options; select Homebrew and after that select your favorite way to get homebrew. My favorite way is Alpha/Omega creator. I use it for my 10.3 3DS to gen (I just figured it out today, yay!). To me, it's like the Alpha/Omega Creator is a Hidden way to get Homebrew.

If you want to get Homebrew with AO Creator:
Website to download A/O Creator(You must have an apple device;iPhone, iPad, etc.):

Alpha/Omega Creator site

Watch the video at the site (With an outdated 3DS; 10.5 or below, it doesn't work on 10.6) and follow the instructions.

Post if you found the hidden secret Smile
what is the prize?
I'm a sucker for figuring things out, but I am confuzeled about this secret!
Is it the hidden code on the website @42max Turtke ??
(Mar 8, 2016, 05:16 PM)pokePRiSMA Wrote: I'm a sucker for figuring things out, but I am confuzeled about this secret!
Is it the hidden code on the website @42max Turtke ??

Hint:its written in THIS format Smile
Hmm.... I am going to throw out some crazy guesses, but I kow a prize from @42max Turtke  has to be good! Smile

Is it the word "hidden" in bold? Blush

^^^ Am I over-analyizing?? lol
Yeah, your right @pokePRiSMA ! The prize is...... I'll PM it to you Wink
(Mar 8, 2016, 07:00 PM)42max Turtke Wrote: Yeah, your right @pokePRiSMA ! The prize is...... I'll PM it to you Wink
WHOO whhooo! I cracked the case wide open!! Cool  lol