Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Just a heads up if you sign up for (or renew/login to) pokemon bank before Monday (the 31st), you'll get hidden ability Regice, Regirock and Registeel! Apparently this started last March, but I had no idea until today since my subscription ran out a while ago, so I'm posting this just in case other people didn't know!
Found a shiny? Talk about it here!!
(Oct 26, 2016, 10:21 AM)Confide Wrote: Just a heads up if you sign up for (or renew/login to) pokemon bank before Monday (the 31st), you'll get hidden ability Regice, Regirock and Registeel! Apparently this started last March, but I had no idea until today since my subscription ran out a while ago, so I'm posting this just in case other people didn't know!
Thanks
(Oct 26, 2016, 01:10 PM)Hajja_Mewt Wrote:
(Oct 26, 2016, 10:21 AM)Confide Wrote: Just a heads up if you sign up for (or renew/login to) pokemon bank before Monday (the 31st), you'll get hidden ability Regice, Regirock and Registeel! Apparently this started last March, but I had no idea until today since my subscription ran out a while ago, so I'm posting this just in case other people didn't know!
Thanks

Can I still get that shiny auroros hajja
@Zangief Link to his trade shop= Here
O
(Oct 26, 2016, 04:11 PM)Hatonacat Wrote: @Zangief Link to his trade shop= Here

Thanks