Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Regionals question
Hey community in going to regionals tomorrow and this is my first major tournament any advice?

and noob question how long does the tournament last?

Thanks so much
(Feb 20, 2016, 08:12 PM)treeface27 Wrote: Hey community in going to regionals tomorrow and this is my first major tournament any advice?

Thanks so much

If this is your first tournament, please remember to take all the positives out of the experience, even if you don't do as well as you hope. Even though Ill place as good as 4-4 in a regional, ill still have a blast regardless!
If the tournament is 8 rounds of best of 1, it should last past 3 or so. Eating a good breakfast or bringing a lunch would be good advice.
(Feb 20, 2016, 08:33 PM)El Miguel VGC Wrote:
(Feb 20, 2016, 08:12 PM)treeface27 Wrote: Hey community in going to regionals tomorrow and this is my first major tournament any advice?

Thanks so much

If this is your first tournament, please remember to take all the positives out of the experience, even if you don't do as well as you hope. Even though Ill place as good as 4-4 in a regional, ill still have a blast regardless!
If the tournament is 8 rounds of best of 1, it should last past 3 or so. Eating a good breakfast or bringing a lunch would be good advice.

Great advice @elmiguelvgc, staying positive is huge.

I'd also say, finish the day no matter what. You never know what you might learn or what friends you might meet.

Pack a lunch or know exactly where you can go to get something super fast.

and try to relax as well.

Good luck!

Let us know how it goes!
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv