Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] SR Experience !
So I have been shiny hunting  for 2 weeks now and finally started SR for a Ho-Oh.

I just peaked the magical 1k mark, and just wanted to gather some opinions and experiences. Did you do this once aswell, if so, how many did you need for a shiny?

Let me know! :D
(Aug 27, 2016, 06:32 PM)Ayuma Wrote:
So I have been shiny hunting  for 2 weeks now and finally started SR for a Ho-Oh.

I just peaked the magical 1k mark, and just wanted to gather some opinions and experiences. Did you do this once aswell, if so, how many did you need for a shiny?

I just got a shiny mudkip after 1879 and a treecko after 535 SRs and the feeling when u get the shiny is totally unforgetable
(Aug 27, 2016, 06:47 PM)Shiro Wrote:
(Aug 27, 2016, 06:32 PM)Ayuma Wrote:

I just got a shiny mudkip after 1879 and a treecko after 535 SRs and the feeling when u get the shiny is totally unforgetable

I think so too! I have done every other kind of Shiny hunting, but this one.. is really special.. its so tense and lame at the same time! Smile but it will pay out some day ! :D