Poll: Interested?
Yeah!
No.
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Teambuilding Sessions
Hey guys, I was wondering if you guys would enjoy doing teambuilding sessions on a Discord where we basically choose a Pokémon to build around and we build a team together, because after all, two (or more) minds are better than one! Then we could keep the teams and post them in this thread (or another one) so everyone one could use these fresh teams! So if you think this is a good idea, let me know by voting in the poll or by leaving a reply here. Thanks!
What's discord?
(Sep 25, 2016, 10:26 AM)TheGamingPerson12 Wrote: What's discord?

@TheGamingPerson12 It's a chat app for gamers. We have our own room.
sounds fun. Im not the best at team bulding but I think Im fine, I know the roles,speed control and more. 

my name in discord is shayw1
That sounds fun.

Note: Do flygon. Just do him. Period. End Of Story.
(Sep 25, 2016, 01:30 PM)TheGamingPerson12 Wrote: That sounds fun.

Note: Do flygon. Just do him. Period. End Of Story.

@TheGamingPerson12 Come and help us.
(Sep 24, 2016, 11:07 AM)Elly Wrote: Hey guys, I was wondering if you guys would enjoy doing teambuilding sessions on a Discord where we basically choose a Pokémon to build around and we build a team together, because after all, two (or more) minds are better than one! Then we could keep the teams and post them in this thread (or another one) so everyone one could use these fresh teams! So if you think this is a good idea, let me know by voting in the poll or by leaving a reply here. Thanks!

whats discord
@pokemikey see post #3