Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] What Pokemon did SuMo ruin for you?
From Talonflame to Gengar Pokemon really did some nerfing to Pokemon in SuMo. For me I will miss Mamoswine movepool from ORAS. No more Knock Off they gave him Bite, No more Iron Head he learns no Steel moves, No more Super Power his new strongest fighting move is Rock Smash, Endeavor is taken away now and I really wanted to give him focus sash and try this with Alola Ninetails hail. Though he still gets Earthquake, Icicle Crash, Stone Edge, Ice Shard, and Stealth Rocks I will definitely miss the way I played him in ORAS. I can't wait until bank at least there is free battle Smile.

Did one of your favorite Pokemon get a nerf you disliked?
Being a Competitive player, its saddens me to see some pokemon lose powerful moves, like for example Gastrodon can no longer use Earthpower cause it doesnt learn it with in Sun and Moon (it was a tutor move), that was the most powerful special ground move, now i have to resort to mud bomb,
It also goes for other pokemon like metagross cant use iron head (although me does have meteor mash, so its not that bad), and so on
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Dec 8, 2016, 05:49 PM)ChaseInfinity Wrote: Being a Competitive player, its saddens me to see some pokemon lose powerful moves, like for example Gastrodon can no longer use Earthpower cause it doesnt learn it with in Sun and Moon (it was a tutor move), that was the most powerful special ground move, now i have to resort to mud bomb,
It also goes for other pokemon like metagross cant use iron head (although me does have meteor mash, so its not that bad), and so on

@ChaseInfinity Man my friend isn't going to like that Gastrodon nerf it's one of his favorites, I forgot Metagross learned Iron Head that would have been nice some days 90% accuracy feels like 50% accuracy Smile but the attack boost always feels nice when it happens.