Poll: Which is your favorite Kalos region starter?
This poll is closed.
Chespin
25.00%
3 25.00%
Froakie
33.33%
4 33.33%
Fennekin
41.67%
5 41.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] # Updated Favorite Kalos Starter#
Star 
Fire types not as populous in the wild as water types in most games, so they are not as easily accessed. So this might have tempted you to choose the plucky little fire-fox. Also Fennekin and its evolutions are the only Fire/ Psychic type pokémon outside of the legendary Victini. Though on the other hand Chespin and its evolutions are the only Grass/Fighting type pokémon  I am aware of other than the legendary pokémon Virizion, this as well as its uniqe design makes it unique. Though Fennekin isn't the first fire fox, that title goes to Vulpix and its evolved form Ninetales, both pure Fire type though capable of learning many Psychic moves, though according to their lore as mystical as they seem you would think that they may at some point add a Psychic typing to their present typing of Fire. Though altogether Fenniken and its higher forms despite not being the first fire-fox of the Pokémon franchise has a unique design that gives it a life all its own. All of this  however does not take away from Frokie and its evolutions, far from being the first frog-like pokémon or from being the first of its type combination, this quirky Water/Dark type  pokémon  has a charm all its own due to its unique slim and sleek design in later evolutions. Inspired by ninja in some respects, hence the name Greninja in its final evolution.  All of these pokémon  and their respective lore entries in the  pokédex make them unique creations and nice additions to the world of  pokémon. So what do you think?

[Image: pokemon-x-and-y-wallpapers-in-hd.jpg]

Cast your votes :D Don't forget to list why you chose that pokémon over the others in the comments below :D
Chespin because I like Chestnuts?
No, seriously, I like Chespin because he isn't used very often, like Fennekin and unlike Froakie. Most people choose Fennekin and Froakie over Chespin, which surprises me. Chespin has more potential than all of them!

I also like the ones that are least picked!

Lets be real here everyone knows I only like Chespin because you have to choose him to get Articuno in X/Y
I'm one of the saddest, countriest, and beautifulest Ampharos around
I love Fennekin, my Fenn/Delphox is a BOSS Cool and is my OH-KO top pick in battles!!
I also think it is kinda cool how Fennekin has her/his favorite stick that she/he uses as a killer flamethower

I would have chosen Chespin like @42max Turtke  if I would have known I get a bloomin Zapdos for Fennekin
Anyone notice how Delphox is the Mage, Greninja is the Scout, and Chesnaut is the Warrior, the 3 classic RPG classes.
Froakie because it evolves into a ninja xD and in terms of battle usage Protean is an amazing ability!
Froakie because I like water in general (I'm an oceanographer so I sort of have to pick the water starter just by default)
Water pokemon are one of the most populous of species, next to normal type pokemon @Krewe Chief
Fennekin since I'm a fire lover. May be cruel but I switched him later anyway. I don't really like any of the Kalos starters Sad

Would have chosen otherwhise if I knew that the legendary bird depends on it, really... Zapdos is my least favourite of the trio.
Fennekin because I'm a sucker for fire types.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
Guys check out the updated post @42max Turtke @yuzuki @Excalibur0126 @Krewe Chief @DuskAngelis