Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] We throw em around like they're nothing but without them we'd be lost.
(Aug 12, 2017, 05:35 PM)Anabel Wrote:
(Aug 12, 2017, 03:24 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: @"Anabel" Now, not to be rude, but can I ask a question?
What's the big deal? Everyone is always Like, "Ooooh, my Magikarp is totally useless, but it it's in a Lure Ball! It's amazing! Oooh!". Really. What are the benefits of Apricorn Balls. A different release animation? To be honest, the animation lasts for literally one second. It's not some magical happening that gives you meaning in life, immortality, and free food. It's just an animation. Whoop-de-frickin'-dang-do. I am not trying to be rude, and I'm sorry if I am, but really, what's the big deal?

They look awesome

@"Anabel" Yeah, but how often do you get to see it? Not very often, and when you do, it's only for a split second. My favorite ball is either the Repeat Ball or the Ultra Ball, simply for their high quality without too many qualifications.
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
@RetroTyphlosion Lol as a person who does a fair amount of competitive battles, I have to correct you. We see a LOT of PokeBall specific Pokémon. But yes that is right we only see it briefly. For me personally it's because I loved Pokémon DPPt's Ball Seals and I miss them
OU MASTER RACE
My favorite pokeball is the Safari Ball and I really hope we see the safari zone again in the upcoming pokemon games