Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Weird Pokemon Habits?
In most recent games I always make it so I can't go pass a route until i've caught all the pokemon on it, really extends the length of the game and makes forgetable routes more interesting.
Cool to se that other people have the same habitat as me

1. only caught male pokemon dont know why

2. always overlevel

3. In my playtrough i always beat wild pokemon to be same level on every pokemon before come to a town/village

4. in my playthrough only heal in pokemon center
Whenever on abike, im always looking for the racing lines in the roads, like an apex actually exists. Also Ive never completed a whole dex because i do the love at first sight thing. Nah Numel, I'll pass.
My weird thing is that I only like Dark, Poison, Ghost, Dragon, Flying and Fire types and only ever pick the fire starter. I hate battling trainersand I hate that you can't use mythicals and some legendaries in Battle Maison
I also forgot to say but whenever capturing pokemon as soon a the pokeball hits I hope B. I know this does nothing but when the original games came out this was a huge rumour so I made sure to for every pokemon and now I just do it in the newer games naturally.
(Sep 30, 2016, 01:46 AM)Idle Wrote: I also forgot to say but whenever capturing pokemon as soon a the pokeball hits I hope B. I know this does nothing but when the original games came out this was a huge rumour so I made sure to for every pokemon and now I just do it in the newer games naturally.

Now that you mention it, I always press the L and R buttons when a pokeball is shaking. It was rumored that pressing the opposite button when the pokeball shook it helped the pkmn stay in the ball in emerald. Still do it today.
Found a shiny? Talk about it here!!
(Sep 30, 2016, 03:26 AM)Confide Wrote:
(Sep 30, 2016, 01:46 AM)Idle Wrote: I also forgot to say but whenever capturing pokemon as soon a the pokeball hits I hope B. I know this does nothing but when the original games came out this was a huge rumour so I made sure to for every pokemon and now I just do it in the newer games naturally.

Now that you mention it, I always press the L and R buttons when a pokeball is shaking. It was rumored that pressing the opposite button when the pokeball shook it helped the pkmn stay in the ball in emerald. Still do it today.
hehe i always press A and B when the pokemon is in the ball :P dont maybe it helps :P