Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] What is your least favorite shiny and why?
Hello guys today (or whenever in the future your reading this) im posting a thread on yourLEASTfavorite shiny pokemon and why. I will share mine but here are some pokemon that were close but just didnt get it to my least favorite shiny pokemon.

[Image: latest?cb=20140901010939]
Shiny gengar

[Image: suicune.png]
Shiny Suicune

These two almost made it because they pratically LOOK THE SAME!!!

ok and the worst shiny in my opinion is.......

[Image: shiny_garchomp_global_link_art_by_traine...6uurb4.png]

Shiny Garchomp non mega form

Like seriously it like changed like one skine tone darker on its stomach like ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok that was weird so now you tell me whats your least fav pokemon
Anyone???
(Jan 17, 2016, 03:50 PM)Swimmingpenguin791 Wrote: Anyone???

[Image: shiny_garchomp_global_link_art_by_traine...6uurb4.png]
This shiny doe.....
I would have to agree on the shiny Garchomp line being the worst shiny. Shiny Garchomp doesn't look that impressive, and I have a grudge against shiny Gabite. I was in the friend safari and I found a shiny Gabite, and I had it at 1 health thanks to False Swipe. Then, the Gabite used Take Down and killed itself. I was so angry. I found another shiny Gabite and named it Kamikaze because of that.
(Jan 17, 2016, 03:58 PM)Craftsman42 Wrote: I would have to agree on the shiny Garchomp line being the worst shiny.  Shiny Garchomp doesn't look that impressive, and I have a grudge against shiny Gabite.  I was in the friend safari and I found a shiny Gabite, and I had it at 1 health thanks to False Swipe.  Then, the Gabite used Take Down and killed itself.  I was so angry.  I found another shiny Gabite and named it Kamikaze because of that.

Funny
Shiny articuno is pretty bad too.
I think they need to change the type of green they use for the green shinies. They look so ugly this gen. Shiny Espeon ;-; Shiny Dragonite ;-;
(Jan 17, 2016, 04:06 PM)AbruptFury Wrote: I think they need to change the type of green they use for the green shinies. They look so ugly this gen. Shiny Espeon ;-; Shiny Dragonite ;-;

I know right!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have Shiny Esppeon and Dragonite and excuse my language but they look like pewk
I know there are more bad shinies c'mon come on out and tell me
They really do. It is quite a puke green colour :/ I think it should be a lighter, more summery green. Or lime green. Whichever I'm thinking of :p