70.59%
12 70.59%
Newly Hatched Pokémon in a Larger Number
29.41%
5 29.41%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] What to give away! (Leave suggestions!)
UPDATE: 1. I'm not doing Ubers and LC, so DO NOT suggest Pokémon from these tiers.
2. Would you guys rather have me give away a few fully trained Pokémon or newly hatched Pokémon in a larger number?

Hey guys, I'm planning on doing a giveaway where I will be giving away one Pokémon from each Smogon tier (OU, UU, RU, NU, PU) in their pre-evolved form (Not EV trained, but they will have perfect IVs and sometimes Egg Moves) and you guys get to choose which Pokémon will be given away!

The only thing is since I will be breeding them, you can't request legendaries, but you can suggest any breedable Pokémon.

So if you guys could please leave one (or more, more choice is always good) suggestion for each tier, I would really appreciate it!

After a while, I'll take the 3 most popular suggestions from each tier and make polls.

Thanks in advance! ^_^
Are you breeding for something competitively viable, and then cloning that offspring? Or are you giving away legitimate bred Pokemon? Also, would you consider doing Uber and/or LC Pokemon? Either way, it makes little difference to me, I'm just curious for the sake of being curious. Here are my suggestions, feel free to disregard Ubers and LCs if that's just not your thing.  :D

Uber: Mega Gengar (Ghastly)
OU: Mega Metagross (Beldum)
UU: Snorlax (Munchlax)
RU: Scrafty (Scraggy)
NU: Ludicolo (Lotad)
PU: Lapras
LC: Nidoran (assorted male and female)
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
(Aug 14, 2016, 11:29 PM)Chawizawd Wrote: Are you breeding for something competitively viable, and then cloning that offspring? Or are you giving away legitimate bred Pokemon? Also, would you consider doing Uber and/or LC Pokemon? Either way, it makes little difference to me, I'm just curious for the sake of being curious. Here are my suggestions, feel free to disregard Ubers and LCs if that's just not your thing.  :D

Uber: Mega Gengar (Ghastly)
OU: Mega Metagross (Beldum)
UU: Snorlax (Munchlax)
RU: Scrafty (Scraggy)
NU: Ludicolo (Lotad)
PU: Lapras
LC: Nidoran (assorted male and female)

Hi @Chawizawd thanks for the suggestions! For your questions, I kind of ignored Ubers because the non-legendary Pokémon choices are limited and I thought that it was a bit lame, and I also won't do LC because I don't have that much time these days so it'll make it easier for me. Also, I plan on breeding them myself, but giving away a smaller number. If I get the help of the cloner then I'll obviously do more. Once again, thanks for the suggestions, really appreciated!
Uber: Blaziken
OU: Pinsir
UU: Whimsicott
RU: Jellicent
NU: Kangaskhan
PU: Luxray
LC: Nidoran (assorted male and female)
Uber : Greninja (Froakie)
OU : Tyranitar-Mega (Larvitar)
UU : Lucario 
RU : Typhlosion
NU : Steelix
PU : Glalie
LC : Shellder
Hi i have no idea what those mean but if your cloning and you happen to hatch a shiny then that wold be a good givaway!
(Aug 15, 2016, 04:52 AM)Vapidjohnson Wrote: Hi i have no idea what those mean but if your cloning and you happen to hatch a shiny then that wold be a good givaway!

@Vapidjohnson I am not giving away shinies, if I was I would've said it, but if you want to research a bit a then give suggestions, that would be great!
(Aug 15, 2016, 04:54 AM)Elly Wrote:
(Aug 15, 2016, 04:52 AM)Vapidjohnson Wrote: Hi i have no idea what those mean but if your cloning and you happen to hatch a shiny then that wold be a good givaway!

@Vapidjohnson I am not giving away shinies, if I was I would've said it, but if you want to research a bit a then give suggestions, that would be great!
For OU, I would have to suggest: Beldum/Shroomish/Larvitar (Good Shroomish are a little hard to come by)
UU: Growlithe or (I forget what Whimsicott evolves from, Lol.)
RU: Jellicent's First Stage (Again with the memory loss) or Scraggly
NU: Tyrogue or Lotad (Make it rain)
PU: Axew or Swablu
(PS. I listed pre-evolutions of course, and I can help you with some of these. :D)
Elly and Allegro's Breeding Emporium Confirmed... EDIT: Actually, we could do that. We can help each other with Pokemon we each don't have... interesting. My Breeding shop can reopen in a new form...
Shimono Hiro!

I still need suggestion guys!
Since I didn't get a lot of suggestions, I probably won't do the giveaway.