Poll: Should Amethyst 0mega start hosting tournaments?
This poll is closed.
Yes!
87.50%
7 87.50%
No...
12.50%
1 12.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Which Region Do You Call Home? - with 0kamii
@stephenWITNESS You and Retro both seem to love the ambiance that Johto brings. I will say that it is quite scenic, just not the MOST scenic in my opinion. What did you think of the introduction of the Safari Zone in the remakes? Did that add, or take away from your revisitation to Johto?

@rayqon @iimlF4nT4Sy I just love Sinnoh. The layout of the region was kind of awkward, admittedly. They could've selected the path of travel a little better, and some of the towns are a little out of the way. But overall the region was fun. It's not often we have an evil team trying to tear apart the fabric of space and time.

@RetroTyphlosion You really love Johto, don't you? Always nice to see someone passionate about their favorite things. Wink

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

(Jul 14, 2017, 07:37 AM)0kamii Wrote: @stephenWITNESS You and Retro both seem to love the ambiance that Johto brings. I will say that it is quite scenic, just not the MOST scenic in my opinion. What did you think of the introduction of the Safari Zone in the remakes? Did that add, or take away from your revisitation to Johto?

@rayqon @iimlF4nT4Sy I just love Sinnoh. The layout of the region was kind of awkward, admittedly. They could've selected the path of travel a little better, and some of the towns are a little out of the way. But overall the region was fun. It's not often we have an evil team trying to tear apart the fabric of space and time.

@RetroTyphlosion You really love Johto, don't you? Always nice to see someone passionate about their favorite things. Wink
I
- 0kamii
@0kamii Yeah, you got that right. Honestly, if I didn't play Silver, I probably wouldn't be so into Pokemon. Silver was the game that started it all. It was just so... perfect. Because I played Silver, I have loved Pokémon. If I didn't play Silver, I wouldn't be on this website right now, and I wouldn't have done some of the things I have done. Silver started it all. Seriously, 0kamii, you need to play Silver. Either download it on your 3ds or find an emulator, but go play that thing. It puts any other Pokémon game to shame. And if you need help, just let me know, I've beat it 3 times and I have the whole thing memorized.
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
@0kamii It didn't really bother me to be honest. I think that it was one of the better safari zones in the series (not that I really used the safari zone). I feel that the extra area leading to the safari zone had more of an impact and really added to the post post game.
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
@0kamii You're right sootopolis is very close to the ocean, but it's in a volcanic crater! Much easier to get out on the open water from Mossdeep Smile