Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

pokemon sun and moon new trailer analysis
i'm re-watching the Pokemon trailer to see if i find anything new. the trailer is the one that shows off the new Pokemon and not the E3 one.
if you want to help the trailer is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ojd6FzTaEM . another thing is that all info that i release may change and may not be anything important to Pokemon sun and moon itself but small details that have changed from different gens.
so far:
1. while showing magearna it appears that the ability "soul-heart" raises sp.attack (or a random stat was my theory) when a Pokemon faints in a battle.

2. this one i thought was a little weird and may have something to do with sun and moon but idk: instead of the normal {red-beam} that comes out of a poke ball its blue.

that's it so far.
Discord: Xander#9873, I'm back on ORAS, and I always love talking to anyone
"Clothes"
this just in:

3: when it shows magearna before the battle it shows it with the normal look that we all know but when it is in battle the middle of the pokemon its fully blue instead of red and blue and there's not as much covering it which makes me believe that magearna can change forms between red and blue.
"Clothes"
this one might be true:
4: while showing the battle royal scene it shows 4 trainers, sun,moon and the other 2 caught my eye and could possibly be the trainer's real name's being Elio for the boy, and selene for the girl. but it may not be true
"Clothes"
You should post this in that huge Sun and Moon thread :D
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?