Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Wishful Mega Evolutions
Im still waiting for my mega Arcanine and Ninetails !

But I think the idea of Mega Torkoal would be cool too.

[Image: mega_torkoal_by_leafyheart-d6ikgfc.jpg]
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

It feels like everyone and their mother wants Mega Luxray, and I'm no different.

[Image: 26f7b938e8699c90ae6871cff753ee16-d7o3egm.png]

But if I could pick ONE Starter to give a Mega to, it's this guy.

[Image: latest?cb=20140724092059]
I want to see mega meowstic
Ik you said no legendaries......but Victini is my favorite Pokemon. ??[Image: Mega-Victini-412375342]
(Jan 16, 2016, 03:43 PM)An1MalzSpiK3r Wrote: Ik you said no legendaries......but Victini is my favorite Pokemon. ??[Image: Mega-Victini-412375342]

Don't know why......but the image didn't work.......is there any way to insert an image from my tablet and not from a website link?
The big question to ask though... is what Dragonite's mega stone would be called if it had a mega evolution. Would it be Dragonitenite? I believe our first generation dragon type friend isn't mega evolving any time soon. XD
(Jan 16, 2016, 04:06 PM)Ridnell Wrote: The big question to ask though... is what Dragonite's mega stone would be called if it had a mega evolution. Would it be Dragonitenite? I believe our first generation dragon type friend isn't mega evolving any time soon. XD

If they were srsly gonna do it, I assume they would just call it Dragonitite :P
I'd like a mega escavalier, they could give it stance change Smile
(Jan 16, 2016, 12:12 PM)Justin Wrote:
(Jan 16, 2016, 12:10 PM)Skarric Wrote: I'll be happily using this bad boy (or girl!) soon Wink

[Image: CXWBow1W8AEsx9-.png]

Yeah @Skarric, I'm excited for phoenix rising!

Phoenix rising? *le-googles*
Obvy the rest of the stage 3 starters,
any stage 1 pokemon without an evolution deserve one too,
Flygon...
But most of all (and I could express this enough) eevee needs one. With the number of evolution s it has, all of differing types, it makes sense for it to mega evolve (rather than evolve) into a normal type Smile