Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Worst Looking Pokemon
Your Opinion Counts In The Thread!!!

Mine is 100%:

Mr.Mime OR Loudred

These are my least favourite looking pokemon because they look like they are going to steal your soul away!
Jynx.
...I actually really like Loudred Sad 100% agree on Mr. mime though. I think he has some weird fetishes.

I have a deep, deep hatred for Vanniluxe. I mean, just.... c'mon. For crying out loud.
@LordZoeten I dislike the look of Sceptile Kappa

But for reals I like all pokemon
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
(Jan 18, 2016, 05:03 AM)ShinyEevee Wrote: @LordZoeten I dislike the look of Sceptile Kappa

But for reals I like all pokemon

Oh you didn't!
well most of my least favourite looking pokemon are from gen 4 which is my least favourite gen
but my top three have to be
3. rhyperior, i mean look at it doesn't it look gross
2. magmortar, i have to agree the concept is pretty cool but it looks so ugly and nothing like magmar
1. and lastly my least favourite is mamoswine, why because it looks gross
STUNFISK AND SCATTERBUG
it has to be trubbish and gardobor. i mean i bet it gives grimer and muk a really bad taste in there mouth.

{#umbreon::bestpokemonever}
(Jan 18, 2016, 01:53 AM)Alster13 Wrote: Your Opinion Counts In The Thread!!!

Mine is 100%:

Mr.Mime OR Loudred

These are my least favourite looking pokemon because they look like they are going to steal your soul away!

When ruby and sapphire first came out on the GBA I caught my first whismur and was like "D'aaaaaaaaaaw lookit the little guy" and named him Cute Thing.... then he evolved.... and it was ruined. RUINED. He's hideous. He's cool. But hideous. I like to put choice specs on them and imagine that they are in fact, party rock glasses. It 100% makes up for their looks.

But I think that the oogliest pokemon is Landorus. His hair is... awfule... I have never once looked at lando's design and thought he was cool. Therian is marginally better but that hair... he silly fo sho
Ermergerd sergnercher